Rapture ready

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 08:50 AM by Leo.)
RE: Rapture ready
(10-07-2016 07:32 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Really?! I didn't know that. Is this common knowledge?

More info, please. Smile

The creator of the idea of the rapture doctrine was a Roman Catholic jesuit priest Francisco Ribera in the year 1590. The Roman Catholic Church never accepted the rapture doctrine and it is rejected by all Roman Catholic theologians. So this doctrine isn't part of the Roman Catholic doctrine or dogmas. It was until the year 1830 that John Darby and other Protestant nuts adopted this crazy rapture idea( ironically Made up by a charlatan Jesuit Roman Catholic priest and most Protestants hate the Roman Catholic Church ) Laugh out load before the 1800s Christians don't have this crazy rapture doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented and adopted yet.Laugh out load John Darby adopted the rapture idea in his eschatology of the
Pretribulation rapture , that's why he is considered the father or inventor of the current Protestant rapture doctrine.
And the funny thing is that most Protestants aren't aware that all their denominations existed since the 16th century. Most Protestants hate the Catholic Church and say that the Roman Catholic Church is the great Babylon whore from the book of revelation. In this I agree with Protestants, the Roman Catholic Church is so corrupted and so fake. But the ironic twist is that all Protestant churches came from the Roman Catholic Church. Before the 16 century Protestantism doesn't exist. So Protestantism is atleast as fake as the Roman Catholic Church.Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
10-07-2016, 08:26 AM
I read some books about the Rapture and the Tribulation when I was in high school. They had so little effect on me that I don't even recall the titles.

This is more bullshit to scare people into believing in the Christian god is all I came away with. I don't remember one crumb of information that caused me to pause and think that any of it may be plausible.

I was more inclined to believe in the Lost City of Atlantis...which I read about at about the same time. Parts of it actually sounded reasonable.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
10-07-2016, 08:27 AM
(10-07-2016 08:11 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:32 AM)Leo Wrote:  The creator of the idea of the rapture doctrine was a Roman Catholic jesuit priest Francisco Ribera in the year 1590. The Roman Catholic Church never accepted the rapture doctrine and it is rejected by all Roman Catholic theologians. So this doctrine isn't part of the Roman Catholic doctrine or dogmas. It was until the year 1830 that John Darby and other Protestant nuts adopted this crazy rapture idea( ironically Made up by a charlatan Jesuit Roman Catholic priest and most Protestants hate the Roman Catholic Church ) Laugh out load before the 1800s Christians don't have this crazy rapture doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented and adopted yet.Laugh out load John Darby adopted the rapture idea in his eschatology of the
Pretribulation rapture , that's why he is considered the father or inventor of the current Protestant rapture doctrine.

I assumed it was in the NT. Consider

This is very interesting.
Nope. Rapture believers use some New Testament verses out of context to justifying believing in this bullshit doctrine.

[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
10-07-2016, 08:29 AM
(10-07-2016 07:45 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:32 AM)Leo Wrote:  The creator of the idea of the rapture doctrine was a Roman Catholic jesuit priest Francisco Ribera in the year 1590. The Roman Catholic Church never accepted the rapture doctrine and it is rejected by all Roman Catholic theologians. So this doctrine isn't part of the Roman Catholic doctrine or dogmas. It was until the year 1830 that John Darby and other Protestant nuts adopted this crazy rapture idea( ironically Made up by a charlatan Jesuit Roman Catholic priest and most Protestants hate the Roman Catholic Church ) Laugh out load before the 1800s Christians don't have this crazy rapture doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented and adopted yet.Laugh out load John Darby adopted the rapture idea in his eschatology of

Correct -- and not widely known -- because like most purveyors of bullshit --- they didn't like getting caught plagiarizing somebody else's ideas........

So they don't tell you were they got the idea.....

Most Christians don't have a clue about the history of Christianity and their doctrines. They blindly believe everything the priest or pastor says. Christians in general are very naive.

10-07-2016, 08:36 AM
(10-07-2016 08:22 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 07:32 AM)Leo Wrote:  The creator of the idea of the rapture doctrine was a Roman Catholic jesuit priest Francisco Ribera in the year 1590. The Roman Catholic Church never accepted the rapture doctrine and it is rejected by all Roman Catholic theologians. So this doctrine isn't part of the Roman Catholic doctrine or dogmas. It was until the year 1830 that John Darby and other Protestant nuts adopted this crazy rapture idea( ironically Made up by a charlatan Jesuit Roman Catholic priest and most Protestants hate the Roman Catholic Church ) Laugh out load before the 1800s Christians don't have this crazy rapture doctrine in their heads because it wasn't invented and adopted yet.Laugh out load John Darby adopted the rapture idea in his eschatology of the
And the funny thing is that most Protestants aren't aware that all their denominations exist since the 16th century. Most Protestants hate the Catholic Church and say that the Roman Catholic Church is the great Babylon whore from the book of revelation. In this I agree with Protestants, the Roman Catholic Church is so corrupted and so fake. But the ironic twist is that all Protestant churches came from the Roman Catholic Church. Before the 16 century Protestantism doesn't exist. So Protestantism is atleast as fake as the Roman Catholic Church.Laugh out loadLaugh out load

No, that's not an accurate depiction of the events. You're close, but you neglected to point out that Jesus intervened and gave them the truth when they split from the Roman Catholic Church. So even though their foundations appear to from the RCC, they are in fact the new, authorized holders of the truth.
10-07-2016, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 08:46 AM by Leo.)
(10-07-2016 08:36 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 08:22 AM)Leo Wrote:  And the funny thing is that most Protestants aren't aware that all their denominations exist since the 16th century. Most Protestants hate the Catholic Church and say that the Roman Catholic Church is the great Babylon whore from the book of revelation. In this I agree with Protestants, the Roman Catholic Church is so corrupted and so fake. But the ironic twist is that all Protestant churches came from the Roman Catholic Church. Before the 16 century Protestantism doesn't exist. So Protestantism is atleast as fake as the Roman Catholic Church.Laugh out loadLaugh out load

No, that's not an accurate depiction of the events. You're close, but you neglected to point out that Jesus intervened and gave them the truth when they split from the Roman Catholic Church. So even though their foundations appear to from the RCC, they are in fact the new, authorized holders of the truth.

What? Jesus never intervened and gave Protestants the truth. Martin Luther a Roman Catholic priest and monk with others Catholics started the reformation. Is a history fact that Protestantism came from the Roman Catholic Church in the 16 century. The reformation was about some Christians against the corruption and abuse of power from the Roman Catholic Church. Nobody can't trace back the Protestant denominations to the first century , simply because none of them existed.

10-07-2016, 08:58 AM
When i hear about things like the rapture, I feel like I could make up anything and people would believe it.

It would be my superpower.

"One day, not far from now, the invisible sky daddy is going to judge everyone and then make them invisible. As an invisible agent of the Lord, you will be able to change the world. You can sit in on high level presidential meetings. You can alter football games. You can do anything you want."

"The sinking times are upon us. Soon men only, of good moral chatacter, will begin to sink into the earth and fall into the planets molten core. It is widely know that most of the world's gold is molten and this means you'll be turned into gold and returned to the earth. Your loved ones will be rich as they melt away parts of your golden body to sell on the open market."

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
10-07-2016, 09:11 AM
(10-07-2016 08:42 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 08:36 AM)Aliza Wrote:  No, that's not an accurate depiction of the events. You're close, but you neglected to point out that Jesus intervened and gave them the truth when they split from the Roman Catholic Church. So even though their foundations appear to from the RCC, they are in fact the new, authorized holders of the truth.

What? Jesus never intervened and gave Protestants the truth. Martin Luther a Roman Catholic priest and monk with others Catholics started the reformation. Is a history fact that Protestantism came from the Roman Catholic Church in the 16 century. The reformation was about some Christians against the corruption and abuse of power from the Roman Catholic Church. Nobody can't trace back the Protestant denominations to the first century , simply because none of them existed.

Then when precisely did Jesus come and give the Protestants the truth?

That's right, Leo. Checkmate. If you don't have the truth, then you don't know the truth. Tongue
10-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Ok the rapture ready stuff was funny..

- my preacher.. Well all of them say it will be the Third World War that leads to the rapture. Does anyone know why they say that? I never understood.
10-07-2016, 09:29 AM
So why do christians get so upset when all this bad shit starts up? (well, the reasonable ones) Isn't the rapture supposed to be their express ticket to heaven? Plus they get to meet their hippy jebus buddy and go "I TOLD YA SO! NYA NYA!" to all the evil nonbelievers.