Rapture ready

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: Rapture ready
I've never understood people who were so cheery about the end of the world. They make it seem like a good thing.

The End is Here! Woot!

Oh CRAP!

[Image: nolivesmatter.jpg]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Paleophyte's post
10-07-2016, 11:12 AM
(10-07-2016 11:08 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I've never understood people who were so cheery about the end of the world. They make it seem like a good thing.

The End is Here! Woot!

Oh CRAP!

Well, to be fair, as a huge Walking Dead fan, I wouldn't mind a zombie apocalypse Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
10-07-2016, 11:15 AM
(10-07-2016 11:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, to be fair, as a huge Walking Dead fan, I wouldn't mind a zombie apocalypse Wink

But the government will take our guns away before they release the 'zombie' virus. Facepalm

"They think, therefore I am" - god
10-07-2016, 11:18 AM
One of the worst flights I was ever on was a trip back to SC from L.A. Usually I select a window seat but because of some rescheduling I was stuck in the middle of a three seat row.

A couple of hellos with my seat mates and I grabbed whatever I was reading when the women on either side of me started discussing the Left Behind series which was about six books in at the time. That sent me scrambling for my headphones and CDs. One of them asked if I would like to switch seats so they could talk...I nearly broke my neck accommodating that request. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
10-07-2016, 11:22 AM
(10-07-2016 11:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 11:08 AM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I've never understood people who were so cheery about the end of the world. They make it seem like a good thing.

The End is Here! Woot!

Oh CRAP!

Well, to be fair, as a huge Walking Dead fan, I wouldn't mind a zombie apocalypse Wink

Hate to break it to you but that'll never happen.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
10-07-2016, 11:31 AM
(10-07-2016 11:22 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 11:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, to be fair, as a huge Walking Dead fan, I wouldn't mind a zombie apocalypse Wink

Hate to break it to you but that'll never happen.

So all my zombie apocalypse training is for nothing? Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Zombie Apocalypse already happened. Media covered it up as a world wide flood, but one man and his family survived to tell the tale.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
10-07-2016, 12:24 PM
oh the zombie apoc is here alright. in the form of pokemon go.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
10-07-2016, 12:51 PM
I feel so bad for any young people who seriously believe the rapture, I mean it's all fine and good for all the old Christians, they already got to live their lives but what about the good Christian babies? They're just gonna be taken to Heaven without growing up? What about all the good Christian pregnant women, do they get raptured pregnant and give birth in Heaven or are they not pregnant anymore?

I know there is no point in asking questions like this, many Christians since the beginning of Christianity have been waiting for Jesus to come back, bring back the saints and have a zombie dance party in the streets...oh wait that already happened.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
10-07-2016, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 05:53 PM by Leo.)
(10-07-2016 09:11 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 08:42 AM)Leo Wrote:  What? Jesus never intervened and gave Protestants the truth. Martin Luther a Roman Catholic priest and monk with others Catholics started the reformation. Is a history fact that Protestantism came from the Roman Catholic Church in the 16 century. The reformation was about some Christians against the corruption and abuse of power from the Roman Catholic Church. Nobody can't trace back the Protestant denominations to the first century , simply because none of them existed.

Then when precisely did Jesus come and give the Protestants the truth?

That's right, Leo. Checkmate. If you don't have the truth, then you don't know the truth. Tongue

I don't get it , why you are saying that seriously. The Protestant reformation was a conflict between several catholic priests ( and lay Catholics ) with the rest of Roman Catholic Church clergy or institution. None of the reformers claimed Jesus appeared to them and revealed them the "truth " . Give up , you know I'm right about this.Tongue

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes