Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
30-03-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
Tangled. 8/10

What can I say? I'm still a child at heart and I loved it.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
30-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Finally saw Gravity. Cool cinematography and special effects, decent acting by Sandy B., but story far-fetched and silly. 7/10.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
30-03-2014, 09:25 PM
(30-03-2014 09:01 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Finally saw Gravity. Cool cinematography and special effects, decent acting by Sandy B., but story far-fetched and silly. 7/10.

I too scared to watch it, I'm so critical of bad science in movies that im worried I might destroy my 60" TV in a rage quit.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
30-03-2014, 09:45 PM
To Boldly Flee (Chanel Awesome 4th Anniversary Film)

10/10 Low Budget, Internet Personalities, Silly Story with tons of crossovers.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videoli...lee-part-1

Done in 8 parts (varying from 45 mins to 20 per part)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-03-2014, 04:58 AM
World War Z - 5/10

In and of itself, a tolerable running-zombie movie. Considering the source material, however, it should have been so much more. There really wasn't any need to license the book in the first place.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
04-04-2014, 11:09 PM
Thor 2: The Dark World

7.5/10

Not bad but the Thor movies have always been the least interesting of the Avenger series. If you're into the Avenger movies you will want to watch it just to see how it ties into the others.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 9/10

Probably the best stand-alone Marvel movie they have made so far.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
05-04-2014, 04:11 AM
(04-04-2014 11:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Thor 2: The Dark World

7.5/10

Not bad but the Thor movies have always been the least interesting of the Avenger series. If you're into the Avenger movies you will want to watch it just to see how it ties into the others.

Even less interesting than the hulk movies!?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
05-04-2014, 08:16 AM
(05-04-2014 04:11 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 11:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Thor 2: The Dark World

7.5/10

Even less interesting than the hulk movies!?

The 1 cannon hulk movie was starring Edward Norton so yeah.

05-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

10/10

The best movie in the Avengers series so far. Would work well even without the Superhero aspect as a political thriller. The name is a bit of a misnomer as The Winter Soldier makes very few appearances and is basically just a henchman for the films actual villain. Fast paced action and a good character arc for Cap. New addition Falcon is handled well, I was afraid he was going to be bad comic relief ala Chris Tucker but thankfully he comes off as a believable character with a solid if a bit cliched backstory.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post