Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2015, 02:00 PM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
(06-06-2015 10:07 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 08:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I can see what they were trying but unfortunately it all fell apart by the end. Drinking Beverage

Once you notice the cracks in it's surface, you can see it's not exactly solid to the core..

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Rate the Last Film You've Seen
Housebound: 7/10

A fun "horror/murder mystery/comedy" from New Zealand. Well done. A little goofy in places but otherwise a fun ride.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
10-06-2015, 04:37 PM
Spy 7/10

A send up of the old James Bond movies.
I found it consistently quite funny......
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
10-06-2015, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2015 06:07 PM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
Oh no...

I'm watching The Fault in Our Stars, and as soon as Kodaline - All I Want started playing... I'm probably gonna be bawling by the end of this movie.

Update:

Finished the movie. Sadcryface

8/10
10-06-2015, 09:31 PM
Saw "San Andreas".

First off ---- a Huey (the helicopter that "The Rock" was flying) does NOT have a fucking "hover button".....

If it did -- why the hell would they start off with a 4 man crew?????

The ONLY good thing about this movie was the CG of buildings collapsing...The first few were impressive --- after those, it lost it's magic...

And -- Paul Giamatti is a pretty good actor... (I've liked him since he was "Pig Vomit" in Private Parts..)

The only other good parts --- were the air conditioning in the theater, and the ride home on the motorcycle........

My suggestion -- to make this movie more enjoyable -----

either sneak in liquor ---

or have sex in the back row of the theater...........

Cuz this movie just isn't that entertaining......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Saw double matinee this weekend.

1. "Spy" - that was one I had not heard of, and never would have seen had my friend not suggested it. It was one of the best comedies I've seen in a while. I guess you'd technically call it a 'dram-ody". Melissa McCarthy was brilliant in it.

2. "Jurassic World" - it was ok. Pretty much a recycling of the original, but better than the previous 2 sequels. Lots of action, including the female lead running around the park in ridiculous heels the entire time. There are worse things than watching Chris Pratt run around flexing his muscles for 2 hours. Alas, it turns out poor Chris is a Christian and, according to this journalist, is in danger of being Christian persecuted right out of a job because he said god helped his premature baby survive. Yeah, seeing as how Jurassic grossed over $500 million this weekend, I think his Jesus-y self is not going to find himself jobless any time soon.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/06/what-juras...is-career/
14-06-2015, 07:34 PM
I tried to watch the new Jurassic film on the net and found only a Japanese language version. Sad

So I watched Interstellar instead. It was okay. Very long.

I also watched Survivor with Pierse Bronson and Milla Jovovich. That was so so.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
14-06-2015, 07:35 PM
(14-06-2015 07:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I tried to watch the new Jurassic film on the net and found only a Japanese language version. Sad

Yeah, the dialog didn't really add a whole lot!
14-06-2015, 07:35 PM
(10-06-2015 09:31 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Saw "San Andreas".

First off ---- a Huey (the helicopter that "The Rock" was flying) does NOT have a fucking "hover button".....

If it did -- why the hell would they start off with a 4 man crew?????

The ONLY good thing about this movie was the CG of buildings collapsing...The first few were impressive --- after those, it lost it's magic...

And -- Paul Giamatti is a pretty good actor... (I've liked him since he was "Pig Vomit" in Private Parts..)

The only other good parts --- were the air conditioning in the theater, and the ride home on the motorcycle........

My suggestion -- to make this movie more enjoyable -----

either sneak in liquor ---

or have sex in the back row of the theater...........

Cuz this movie just isn't that entertaining......

I watched 10 minutes of it on the net and turned it off. Glad I did now. Hover button???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
14-06-2015, 07:37 PM
(14-06-2015 07:35 PM)beeglez Wrote:  Yeah, the dialog didn't really add a whole lot!

Do you think I should just watch the Japanese version and fill in the dialogue myself?

Banjo.