Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
18-12-2015, 05:36 AM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
The Star Wars force awakens. The franchise is back , much better than the ultra shitty prequels. 9/10

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
21-12-2015, 02:09 PM
The Hateful Eight.

Tarantino went to panavison and asked them for help with creating a film that could be filmed in 70mm and they helped by adapting and supplying lenses that hadnt been used since the 70's.

Its just under three hours long and is probably one of the best films Tarantino has done, with a delicately intricate storyline and characters. I might even go to the cinemas to watch it again when it is released here in the UK.

9.2/10

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
21-12-2015, 03:02 PM
(21-12-2015 02:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  The Hateful Eight.

Tarantino went to panavison and asked them for help with creating a film that could be filmed in 70mm and they helped by adapting and supplying lenses that hadnt been used since the 70's.

Its just under three hours long and is probably one of the best films Tarantino has done, with a delicately intricate storyline and characters. I might even go to the cinemas to watch it again when it is released here in the UK.

9.2/10

Ooh, I want to see that! Didn't realize it was out yet. I am waiting a week or two before I see the Star Wars movie (I hate crowded theaters), but I will have to check the listings for this one, too.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
21-12-2015, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 21-12-2015 05:38 PM by Banjo.)
I recently saw the new Star wars and enjoyed it.

Better than that though was a film I stumbled across, Begin again. Staring Mark Ruffalo and Keira Knightely. It is about, well this.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
28-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Th Revenant.

What a fantastic movie. DiCaprio proving yet AGAIN why he's my favorite actor. Throw in Tom Hardy and yes yes yes yes sign me up.

The bear scene was particularly incredible.

9/10 beaver pelts.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
29-12-2015, 05:54 PM
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

I had heard NOTHING about this film, so figured it for a dud. I figured wrong. Like stylistic Cold War Spy movies with fun action? Then you won't hate this movie.

I rate it: 3.5 out of 4.2 Hidden Microphones

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
30-12-2015, 08:52 AM
The Hateful Eight

Loved it. Classic dialogue driven story from Mr. Tarantino. Jennifer Jason Leigh deserves an Oscar nomination for this. Kurt Russel and Walton Goggins are good too.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbyfarmer's post
30-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Just saw Area 51 on dvd......

I want the two hours of my life back.......

Sad

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Watched Escape to victory again, it gets worse every time.
31-12-2015, 11:54 AM
(18-12-2015 05:36 AM)Leo Wrote:  The Star Wars force awakens. The franchise is back , much better than the ultra shitty prequels. 9/10

I'm going to see it again tonight. Absolutely loved it. I imagine if the originals were created now with better effects, acting and choreography, they'd be better.. But as it stands, I've gotta say this new one is the best Star Wars.

There is a 2:05 cut of the prequels on YouTube called Star Wars: A Phantom Edit. It wasn't fantastic, but it was much better than sitting through 8 hours of prequels. It makes the Anakin/Padame romance more believable and removed most of Anakin's whiny bitch fits. It's only got about 5 minutes of episode 1 in there.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post