Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
16-05-2016, 11:29 PM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
(15-05-2016 08:35 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 06:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Laughable bad and yet you rewatch Deadpool, an absolute average as fuck movie AT BEST?? Probably below average actually. Your movie tastes need tweaking. (fun note, I spelled tweaking tweeking and I right clicked to auto correct it and the top suggestion was twerking. I hate this planet.)

Deadpool - 83% Certified Fresh
Batman v Superman - 27%

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/deadpool/
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/batman_v...rch=batman

[Image: giphy.gif]

Drinking Beverage

The fact SMvBM got a 27% goes to show how unreliable sites like RottenTomatoes can be and need to often be taken with a grain of sand.
I mean what's it giving Zootopia at the moment? 100%? 98%? That movie was a great movie but it wasn't 98% great.

If we're going off popular opinion and not evidence or well informed opinions beyond "it wasn't fun enough" like some mindless fucktard by that logic Trump is a fantastic choice due to his popularity and Hillary is a better choice than Bernie.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2016, 06:25 AM
(16-05-2016 11:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 08:35 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Deadpool - 83% Certified Fresh
Batman v Superman - 27%

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/deadpool/
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/batman_v...rch=batman

[Image: giphy.gif]

Drinking Beverage

The fact SMvBM got a 27% goes to show how unreliable sites like RottenTomatoes can be and need to often be taken with a grain of sand.
I mean what's it giving Zootopia at the moment? 100%? 98%? That movie was a great movie but it wasn't 98% great.

If we're going off popular opinion and not evidence or well informed opinions beyond "it wasn't fun enough" like some mindless fucktard by that logic Trump is a fantastic choice due to his popularity and Hillary is a better choice than Bernie.

It's an aggregate site and as such it shows the over-all impressions of not only critics but the general public. Good for you on finding something to like in that overly morose melodramatic trainwreck, but most people hated it and by all accounts Zack Snyder is having most of his authority removed with a good portion being given to Ben Affleck.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Big news from Warner Brothers.

Geoff Johns is a serious heavy hitter over at DC so maybe he can turn it around with the Justice League films. Will be interesting to see how far this goes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-05-2016, 02:42 PM
(18-05-2016 02:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Big news from Warner Brothers.

Geoff Johns is a serious heavy hitter over at DC so maybe he can turn it around with the Justice League films. Will be interesting to see how far this goes.

Funny, but I never cared for batman, superman or DC comics...most of their shit was pretty lame.

The Uncanny X-Men were better developed. I didn't care for Spider-Man...I mean he was ok..

I loved Silver Surfer. I'm more than just a little concerned how Marvel will handle the Infinity Gauntlet and War...When they're focusing on 3rd rung comic book storylines.

Case in point the raccoon from Guardians, had what amounted to one corner of one page in the infinity war. It hardly touched it.

In the movie that's how they sorta introduce Thanos -- but really Thor would have made just as much sense (if they really don't want to bring in silver surfer).

While I'm at the whole thing. Where the hell is Warlock?!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-05-2016, 02:46 PM
(18-05-2016 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Funny, but I never cared for batman, superman or DC comics...most of their shit was pretty lame.

The Uncanny X-Men were better developed. I didn't care for Spider-Man...I mean he was ok..

I loved Silver Surfer. I'm more than just a little concerned how Marvel will handle the Infinity Gauntlet and War...When they're focusing on 3rd rung comic book storylines.

Case in point the raccoon from Guardians, had what amounted to one corner of one page in the infinity war. It hardly touched it.

In the movie that's how they sorta introduce Thanos -- but really Thor would have made just as much sense (if they really don't want to bring in silver surfer).

He had a micro-cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy. When the Collector is giving them the tour you can see Adam Warlock's cocoon in the background. Then in the end credit scene with Howard the duck you see the cocoon has opened and is now empty.

18-05-2016, 03:23 PM
(18-05-2016 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

They have a new tv show coming out which sounds interesting. It's a sitcom in the DC Universe about an insurance agency who has to deal with superhero/supervillain destruction, and how powerless people live in a world with superheroes.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-05-2016, 03:32 PM
The 1st Avenger vs. The Armored Avenger and I give it a 100........
out of a 101, nothing's perfect.
18-05-2016, 03:32 PM
(18-05-2016 02:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Funny, but I never cared for batman, superman or DC comics...most of their shit was pretty lame.

He had a micro-cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy. When the Collector is giving them the tour you can see Adam Warlock's cocoon in the background. Then in the end credit scene with Howard the duck you see the cocoon has opened and is now empty.

Oh I saw that, but still...Warlock was a huge part of the Infinty War comics -- Silver Surfer too....

Don't misunderstand I love the Marvel movies (I've yet to see one that I didn't really like), but it's the movie focus that has me concerned -- if they're all ramping toward the Infinity thing...So far I'm totally disappointed.

Spider-Man was a blip in that whole thing...But Spider-Man rates yet another film?

Dr Stange did have a few plot points that related to Infinity gems. So we'll see I guess.

In the Captain America: Civil War a stone was so lightly referenced, it was probably missed.

It's as if they're (Marvel People) still deciding if they're going to do at all.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-05-2016, 03:34 PM
(18-05-2016 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 02:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He had a micro-cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy. When the Collector is giving them the tour you can see Adam Warlock's cocoon in the background. Then in the end credit scene with Howard the duck you see the cocoon has opened and is now empty.

In the Captain America: Civil War a stone was so lightly referenced, it was probably missed.

The whole side story of Vision is about the Mind Stone.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-05-2016, 03:38 PM
(18-05-2016 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-05-2016 02:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He had a micro-cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy. When the Collector is giving them the tour you can see Adam Warlock's cocoon in the background. Then in the end credit scene with Howard the duck you see the cocoon has opened and is now empty.

Oh I saw that, but still...Warlock was a huge part of the Infinty War comics -- Silver Surfer too....

Don't misunderstand I love the Marvel movies (I've yet to see one that I didn't really like), but it's the movie focus that has me concerned -- if they're all ramping toward the Infinity thing...So far I'm totally disappointed.

Spider-Man was a blip in that whole thing...But Spider-Man rates yet another film?

Dr Stange did have a few plot points that related to Infinity gems. So we'll see I guess.

It's as if they're (Marvel People) still deciding if they're going to do at all.

It is not going to be like the Infinity War comic as Marvel Studio does not have the rights to Silver Surfer, Galactus, and possible the Celestials. Fox owns that under the F4 license.