Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
04-06-2016, 06:50 AM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
"Stand By Me", it was on last night. I love it and cried my eyes out. Sadcryface

Still love it. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
04-06-2016, 06:52 AM
Agree with the assessment of Apocalypse above. Three pluses were Quicksilver (again) and having Jennifer and Sophie - they don't really hafta act. Laugh out load

(04-06-2016 06:35 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 06:33 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  IM3 had the most Gwynnies

Well, can't argue with that.

That's the safest course of action. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2016, 12:31 PM
(04-06-2016 06:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Agree with the assessment of Apocalypse above. Three pluses were Quicksilver (again)

But he died in Age of Ultron Gasp

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Heart of the Sea

7/10 nice effort, compelling story, even if you hated Moby Dick (the novel) or never read it, the actual story behind it was interesting.

Oh we watched another movie with Chris Pine that sucked ass, but I don't recall what it was called.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Also meant to post. Tried to watch A Film Unfinished. Couldn't finish it, too depressing. It's a documentary about an unfinished Nazi propaganda film abut Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-06-2016, 09:01 PM
(06-06-2016 12:31 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-06-2016 06:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Agree with the assessment of Apocalypse above. Three pluses were Quicksilver (again)

But he died in Age of Ultron Gasp
Ah but you see, that was Marvel's Quicksilver who was an Inhuman. This is Fox's Quicksilver, who like the comics, is Magneto's son. Due to Fox having the rights to the X-Men films from back when Marvel couldn't really handle their own movies, we have a divergence.

Need to think of a witty signature.
08-06-2016, 05:30 AM
(07-06-2016 09:01 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 12:31 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  But he died in Age of Ultron Gasp
Ah but you see, that was Marvel's Quicksilver who was an Inhuman. This is Fox's Quicksilver, who like the comics, is Magneto's son. Due to Fox having the rights to the X-Men films from back when Marvel couldn't really handle their own movies, we have a divergence.

Man, a mofo need a PhD to keep them comics sorted. xD

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
08-06-2016, 08:38 AM
I haven't seen it yet, but there's a new film out about Ramanujan and Hardy: The Man Who Knew Infinity.

If you don't know who Ramanujan and Hardy were, never mind -- you wouldn't be interested in this film. But I'm interested. I might go see it this weekend.
08-06-2016, 08:53 AM
(07-06-2016 09:01 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 12:31 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  But he died in Age of Ultron Gasp

He wasn't an Inhuman in Marvel. They just couldn't call him a Mutant due to the deal.

In the Marvel movies they are experimented on. Created superpowers. In Agents of Shield where real Inhumans were introduced to the MCU, they have natural super powers that are already apart of them.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Avengers-...42079.html

08-06-2016, 09:03 AM
(08-06-2016 08:38 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I haven't seen it yet, but there's a new film out about Ramanujan and Hardy: The Man Who Knew Infinity.

If you don't know who Ramanujan and Hardy were, never mind -- you wouldn't be interested in this film. But I'm interested. I might go see it this weekend.
What if you heard about it and him on a podcast a few weeks ago?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson