Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
24-07-2016, 08:18 PM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
(23-07-2016 06:00 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Also the movie Room is streaming on Amazon Prime. 7/10

That the one with Brie Larson? Curious on how good she is since she was cast as Captain Marvel.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 06:58 PM
I saw the new Ghostbusters movie this weekend. I'm not sure why people give it so much shit, because I loved it. The lead characters had good chemistry, and the movie was entertaining and witty. I'd watch it again.
[+] 2 users Like beeglez's post
29-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Ghostbusters: 4.5/5 I'm with Beeglez, laughed a lot of the way through. Cameos from every Ghostbuster (the late Harold Raimis is a bust inside a college) and Sigourney Weaver, tons of in-jokes. This whole film was a great homage to the original.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
30-07-2016, 07:10 PM
Sin City a Damn to Kill For.

Not too shabby. Pretty much the same quality as the first movie. Hard to believe there's a 9 year gap in between these movies.
30-07-2016, 07:34 PM
Independence Day: Resurgence
4/10 to me it was all about the CGI and the story sucked.
Jeff Goldblum was the same as he is in every other movie he's ever done.
05-08-2016, 12:05 AM
Just saw Batman V Superman. It was alright. Might get shit on for saying this but I am glad I watched it. It wasn't good but for evening entertainment with nothing else to do, it was worth it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-08-2016, 05:05 AM
Star Trek Beyond...

8 out of 10. Lots of homage to the earlier movies/OS TV show...

I'd recommend it to anyone who's a fan..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-08-2016, 08:11 AM
(05-08-2016 05:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Star Trek Beyond...

I just saw that last week, and I liked it too. For the first half hour or so, I had a hard time understanding what was going on, but that may have been intentional. The crew didn't know what was going on either.

In general, I like the new series of Star Trek movies. I think they did a great job of finding actors who are believable as younger versions of the old crew -- and likable in their own right as well.
05-08-2016, 09:24 AM
Watched all The Hunger Games movies.
I liked them, they weren't too bad. Savage as fuck at times, I don't understand how this is aimed at teens. Nothing says teen material like a gladiator ring with a bunch of teenagers bashing each others faces in, inciting a rebellion, killing thousands upon thousands of people including bombing the shit out of a bunch of kids at the end...

Main characters a whinny bitch though.

[Image: oscar.png]
05-08-2016, 10:34 AM
(05-08-2016 08:11 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(05-08-2016 05:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Star Trek Beyond...

I just saw that last week, and I liked it too. For the first half hour or so, I had a hard time understanding what was going on, but that may have been intentional. The crew didn't know what was going on either.

In general, I like the new series of Star Trek movies. I think they did a great job of finding actors who are believable as younger versions of the old crew -- and likable in their own right as well.

One thing I found pretty wild - was how much Karl Urban sounds like Deforest Kelly - very similar voice...

The other thing I found kinda cool - was they made Sulu gay - he's shown with his husband and child. But -- oddly enough, George Takai wasn't real happy about it... He though Sulu's character was always hetro - and should have been left that way. George thought they should have created a new character who as gay. Oh well...................(or) Oh myyyyy......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post