Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
30-08-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
Force Majeure. 10/10. Never seen anything like it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2016, 04:08 PM
(30-08-2016 10:30 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  Force Majeure. 10/10. Never seen anything like it.

Nice, got that on my list. I'm gunna watch it right now!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-09-2016, 05:48 PM
(01-09-2016 04:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(30-08-2016 10:30 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  Force Majeure. 10/10. Never seen anything like it.

Nice, got that on my list. I'm gunna watch it right now!

Ok, so only part way through, and I was mesmerized by this scene. It had me unsettled, but it's just a couple standing in front of the mirror in the barroom getting ready for bed. Took me a while to notice. Super cool shot!

[Image: wsoMU25.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-09-2016, 06:12 PM
(01-09-2016 05:48 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(01-09-2016 04:08 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Nice, got that on my list. I'm gunna watch it right now!

Ok, so only part way through, and I was mesmerized by this scene. It had me unsettled, but it's just a couple standing in front of the mirror in the barroom getting ready for bed. Took me a while to notice. Super cool shot!

[Image: wsoMU25.jpg]

Woah Spoilers! Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-09-2016, 06:27 PM
I don't see nuffin'?
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
02-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Finally watched The Jungle Book 8/10. Great movie.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
02-09-2016, 03:40 PM
(01-09-2016 06:27 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  I don't see nuffin'?

I haven't seen the movie, but it is billed as a "relationship drama". I would say they are visibly uncomfortable with each other in that shot. Not that I've ever been very good at reading body language, but that's what their body language says to me.
02-09-2016, 07:48 PM
NARCOS IS BACK! YESS!
Super pumped, downloading that shit this instant.

[Image: oscar.png]
02-09-2016, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 03:40 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-08-2016 01:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Saw Kingsglave in the theater.

9/10

This movie's CG was amazing. This is how all action movies should be. Fucking having real life with CG over top, just make the whole thing CG it's so much better.
I think if Hollywood started doing that with the level of CG this movie had it would be a new era in film equivalent of going from black/white to colour.

They won't, because they still haven't gotten across the uncanny valley. For all the improvements in animation, lighting, and rendering that have been made, the valley is still an ever present obstacle.

[Image: uncanny_graph_blog.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
05-09-2016, 09:41 PM
Better than I expected. I got my zombie fix for the week.

'Murican Canadian