• 3 Votes - 5 Average
08-11-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
Fuck wrong thread.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Doctor Strange. Been waiting forever for this movie to come out and it did not disappoint. A good movie, a great character.

Thumbs up!

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
09-11-2016, 05:55 PM
(08-11-2016 07:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A big thanks to Muffs ----

He recommened it, I'd never heard of it -- but it showed up at the local video store (yeah, I'm a fucking dinosaur -- get over it).... so I picked it up.

Not my usual kind of movie (laughs or shit blowing up, or laughing at shit blowing up) -

Trumbo -----

I should have known -- you can't have Bryon Cranston and John Goodman in one movie -- and not have it be great.......

Seriously enjoyed it. If you haven't seen it - do so. Well worth the watch.

Right! That movie was amazing.
Plus it's about a real guy that probably not a lot of people know about and should know about.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-11-2016, 12:13 AM
Patton - 70's film about US general George Patton and his command during WW2. Very well acted and close to reality - when I read up on him after watching the movie I think almost everything in the movie had actually happened in real life.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-11-2016, 05:51 PM
The Hateful Eight.

What a fantastic movie. I've been a bit disillusioned by Tarantino movies as of late. I though Pulp Fiction was great. Resovior Dogs was really good, but in saying that, I watched RD recently and it wasn't as good as I had remembered. The usual suspect was good (if memory serves me well). I hated Kill Bill, was boring as hell, way too much useless talk in the movie. Death proof was good. Django Unchained was really good.

But The Hateful Eight blows all of those out of the water, by far.
Masterful movie, heaps of tension buildup. Such a terrific movie, I don't think I can say enough about it. Oh, and I love the music soundtrack especially that haunting piece.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxtNi3dytcY
11-11-2016, 07:41 PM
(06-11-2016 07:30 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Black Mirror.

I just finished watching the first episode. Holy fuck shit damn what fuck wow.
I don't know how to evaluate if that was masterful tv or disturbing as fuck.

It's both of course! Keep watching, each episode is stand alone. One of my favorite tv series for sure. Nearly every episode is the most wonderful mind fuck.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
11-11-2016, 07:42 PM
If you like foreign films, watch Chevalier. I suggest going in knowing nothing. It's amazing and streaming on Netflix. Trust me, I love movies Cool

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
11-11-2016, 07:45 PM
(11-11-2016 07:42 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If you like foreign films, watch Chevalier. I suggest going in knowing nothing. It's amazing and streaming on Netflix. Trust me, I love movies Cool

Is it about a Chevy Cavalier? If not it should be.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
11-11-2016, 07:46 PM
(11-11-2016 07:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 07:42 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If you like foreign films, watch Chevalier. I suggest going in knowing nothing. It's amazing and streaming on Netflix. Trust me, I love movies Cool

Is it about a Chevy Cavalier? If not it should be.

Unfortunately, no. While that is a point in the negative column for this movie, still very enjoyable Yes

[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
11-11-2016, 09:35 PM
Finally saw The Big Lebowski. Funny stuff.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post