Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2017, 01:50 PM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
(02-01-2017 11:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 01:53 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also, rewatched the 2000 Sci-Fi Channel (fuck off syfy) Dune mini-series. It's still so fucking good.

[Image: 51H2MFFFP6L.jpg]

The follow up Children of Dune is even more amazing.

[Image: Children_of_Dune_1.jpg]

Haven't seen that one. Will have to check it out!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2017, 02:32 PM
(02-01-2017 01:50 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 11:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The follow up Children of Dune is even more amazing.

[Image: Children_of_Dune_1.jpg]

Haven't seen that one. Will have to check it out!

It is both the 2nd and 3rd books (Dune Messiah and Children of Dune) and is fairly book accurate for both.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
02-01-2017, 03:01 PM
The most recent film I HAVEN'T see yet -- Rogue One......

The SO and I went a couple of weeks ago -- and it was packed with screaming kids.

So we didn't go.....

We went today -- to catch a 3 p.m. matinee.......

Still packed to the gills with screaming rugrats...

WTF????

Don't the little monsters EVER go to school???

I'd pay extra to go to a theater that had "adults only" viewings.......

And while we're talking about it --- I've got this idea for the airlines.........................................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
03-01-2017, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 06:38 PM by JDog554.)
Saw Rogue One, I really enjoyed it. The part where Chirrut is blindfolded is one of my favorite parts of that movie.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
03-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Went and saw Rogue One (rouge one??? That the one about aliens in makeup???)

Good movie. Awesome the way they brought the story line back full circle...................

But....

Some cunt brought a baby in, who cried through half the fucking movie...

My SO giggled each time it did......

Angry

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
03-01-2017, 06:39 PM
(03-01-2017 06:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Went and saw Rogue One (rouge one??? That the one about aliens in makeup???)

Good movie. Awesome the way they brought the story line back full circle...................

But....

Angry

Yeah, yeah I can't spell lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-01-2017, 08:59 PM
Also as a fan of the Rebels animated series I love the easter eggs in Rogue One including their ship being seen at Scarif.

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
06-01-2017, 01:17 AM
I watched Passengers tonight and thought it was pretty good. It's a 3.5 out of 5 kind of movie.

Good plot, well acted. Original dilemma storyline.
I enjoyed it.

Last week I was at a party and a woman I didn't know thought it was boring & horrible.
After seeing the movie, it's now my impression that this woman is emotionless. I feel sorry for her husband.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
06-01-2017, 01:28 AM
(03-01-2017 06:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Went and saw Rogue One (rouge one??? That the one about aliens in makeup???)

But....

Angry

Why the fuck do people do that shit? Hell when the boys were little if they so much as made a peep that wasn't appropriate in a movie (little kid movies aside) I'd walk their asses out of the fucking theater.

I would have first told them myself to keep the kid quiet and if they ignored that, then got someone else from the theater to explain it to them.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-01-2017, 08:24 PM
Saw Rogue one and it was pretty sweet.

Bringing back the dead actor that played Tarkin, via CGI, was very interesting. I now know what the term "uncanny valley" means.

It also had the most badass Vader scene ever in it. Holy cow.