Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
22-11-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
I couldnt sleep last night so I put the Telly on and this film had just started.......

Here is my review in the style of the gangster wannabes from the film.

"BLUD!!!! Da film is rasclat"

(translation)

"My brother. This film is shit"

0.5/10

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
26-11-2012, 03:04 AM
I watched Ted. Brilliant movie. Just brilliant.

The Amazing Spiderman was a bit less brilliant. OK, but nothing special.

HoC, Kristen sucks! And not in a good way.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-11-2012, 12:28 AM
I just watched Halo. What an interesting movie and even more interesting effects and everything flashy. It was made really, really good. It looks great. I never played the game, so I might not have gotten all the facts about who is who, but it is still a good movie with some good action. Space alien military action.

I also watched Paul, again. It was great just as the first time I saw it.

-Hunter S. Thompson
29-11-2012, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 03:08 AM by Filox.)
I have a suggestion for you who do not mind "reading" your movies. Yesterday I have watched (again) a Serbian-Croatian-Bosnian movie called Parade (Parada originally). The movie is about the attempt at organizing a Gay Pride in Belgrade, Serbia in 2009. It is a fictional movie, but it has been inspired by the horrible beatings that Gay Pride got in Belgrade when they had their first Pride. In reality the police and the neo-nazis were beating the gays together. In the movie, Pride was trying to organize the protection for their parade. It is a comedy that made me laugh to tears, but in spite being extremely funny and entertaining, it still possess a very strong message, not only about gay population and the problems they face all over Balkan region, but also about the Serbian-Bosnian-Albanian-Croatia relationships in the region and the last war we had...

The movie is simply brilliant and I recommend it to everyone, it is in Croatian-Serbian language, so you will need subtitles.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1784575/

Unfortunately, because of my web-filter at work, I can not search for torrents or subtitles, but I will, when get to it.

P.S.

Sorry, I did find some subtitles here: http://www.subtitleseeker.com/1784575/Th...Subtitles/ but I did not check them and I think it would be good to check them before you watch the movie, you really want this to be translated good, trust me.

Also, you can try this, it may help.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Film-Para...0029109824

-Hunter S. Thompson
30-11-2012, 02:40 AM
(29-11-2012 03:04 AM)Filox Wrote:  I have a suggestion for you who do not mind "reading" your movies. Yesterday I have watched (again) a Serbian-Croatian-Bosnian movie called Parade (Parada originally). The movie is about the attempt at organizing a Gay Pride in Belgrade, Serbia in 2009. It is a fictional movie, but it has been inspired by the horrible beatings that Gay Pride got in Belgrade when they had their first Pride. In reality the police and the neo-nazis were beating the gays together. In the movie, Pride was trying to organize the protection for their parade. It is a comedy that made me laugh to tears, but in spite being extremely funny and entertaining, it still possess a very strong message, not only about gay population and the problems they face all over Balkan region, but also about the Serbian-Bosnian-Albanian-Croatia relationships in the region and the last war we had...

The movie is simply brilliant and I recommend it to everyone, it is in Croatian-Serbian language, so you will need subtitles.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1784575/

Unfortunately, because of my web-filter at work, I can not search for torrents or subtitles, but I will, when get to it.

P.S.

Sorry, I did find some subtitles here: http://www.subtitleseeker.com/1784575/Th...Subtitles/ but I did not check them and I think it would be good to check them before you watch the movie, you really want this to be translated good, trust me.

Also, you can try this, it may help.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Film-Para...0029109824
I find a lot of Serbian and Croatian (or Serbo-Croation movies, while they were one) really funny. The language also helps (it kinda sounds a bit funny to us, because it's very close to the dialect from my part in the country. Funny in a good way, though).

Just wanted to say, that while we, too, get some retarded mediaeval elements during Gay Pride, there's no violence and we've had several of those already. Just a tiny little thing about this place that I'm grateful for.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
01-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Bernie

True story about a brutal murder in a small town.

Very funny. Evil_monster

3.5 Stars out of 5.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-12-2012, 07:35 AM
Premium Rush

Really goo movie, I really enjoyed it.
9/10
02-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Adrenalin: Fear the Rush

3/5

Popcorn entertainment, good cast, not bad direction, but the plot is almost non existent, and what is there makes little sense when you think about it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Treasure Island (2012)

3.8/5

Some actors were very awkward in their roles, and some scenes seemed pointless. The other actors did wonderfully though. The setting and atmosphere was well done, and I'm told that this film was very true to the book.

"Don't waste your time or time will waste you." -Muse
[Image: Hover-cat-vs-sweater-dog.gif]
03-12-2012, 12:57 AM
No county for old men 4/5
[+] 1 user Likes marieV's post