Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
18-12-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
(18-12-2012 06:41 AM)Filox Wrote:  Avatar is not Pocahontas, Avatar is Dances With Wolves rip off...

Errrr, I did read the books, LOTR 2 times, Hobbit 2-3 times, but it was pretty long time ago, so the details have eluded me. What I do know is that the majority of the plot was in the movies. Sure, a lot of stuff are taken out and some new have been put in, but if we are mentioning percentages, neither is it 100% accurate, nor is it 100% inaccurate. Sure Aragorn did not pick up all those undead, there was no Tom Bombadilo, some battles didn't took place, but there was a great siege of Helmsdeep, there was Frodo going to Mordor with his friend and one not-so-much-friend, Golum did throw their lembas bread... I think that you are exaggerating a bit about how much awful were the movies, but then again, that is just my opinion, it does not have to be true. Not by 100% at least.
You are missing my point. But I don't think it matters to you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Watched The Losers last night.
Okay, so pretty much my sole reason for watching is Zoe Saldana is in it. Drooling
But aside from her hotness, the movie is a pretty good action flick. I'm not sure how I missed it in 2010. It's based on a DC/Vertigo graphic novel, which is also a cool thing as the movie takes on a comic book feel. Since I'm a big fan of comics, I liked the style of the movie. Chas probably would take issue that it doesn't follow the graphic novel perfectly. Drinking Beverage
I give it a 4 out of 5 Netflix stars based on how good it is within the Action genre.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
18-12-2012, 11:58 AM
(18-12-2012 11:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Watched The Losers last night.
Okay, so pretty much my sole reason for watching is Zoe Saldana is in it. Drooling
But aside from her hotness, the movie is a pretty good action flick. I'm not sure how I missed it in 2010. It's based on a DC/Vertigo graphic novel, which is also a cool thing as the movie takes on a comic book feel. Since I'm a big fan of comics, I liked the style of the movie. Chas probably would take issue that it doesn't follow the graphic novel perfectly. Drinking Beverage
I give it a 4 out of 5 Netflix stars based on how good it is within the Action genre.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-12-2012, 12:12 PM
(18-12-2012 11:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 11:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Watched The Losers last night.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Drinking Beverage
[Image: shadowfax_gandalf_legolas_aragorn.jpg]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-12-2012, 12:14 PM
(18-12-2012 12:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 11:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Drinking Beverage
[Image: shadowfax_gandalf_legolas_aragorn.jpg]
We hateses Erxys, Yesssss, precioussss.

[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
18-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Plus, Mortensen is way too ugly to play Aragorn. I mean, really?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
18-12-2012, 12:25 PM
(18-12-2012 12:17 PM)Vera Wrote:  Plus, Mortensen is way too ugly to play Aragorn. I mean, really?

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-12-2012, 12:37 PM
(18-12-2012 12:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 12:17 PM)Vera Wrote:  Plus, Mortensen is way too ugly to play Aragorn. I mean, really?

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
I do apologise. You are much better at gauging a man's attractiveness than me. My bad.

18-12-2012, 02:20 PM
(18-12-2012 12:37 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 12:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
I do apologise. You are much better at gauging a man's attractiveness than me. My bad.
That's better. Dodgy

~Izel
18-12-2012, 02:39 PM
(18-12-2012 02:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-12-2012 12:37 PM)Vera Wrote:  I do apologise. You are much better at gauging a man's attractiveness than me. My bad.
That's better. Dodgy
Well, you do have more experience than me. Though I don't like them nearly as butch as you do Drinking Beverage