Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
31-07-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox (2013)

4/5 stars

I watched this online last night. It was a really good film, especially one based on a graphic novel. The animation was beautiful and the story was compelling. It involves the Flash having to correct the negative effects of him going back in time to save the life of a loved one who was killed. This simple act of filial piety shatters the normal timeline and creates a parallel timeline where the Justice League was never created and the world is threatened by a war between the Atlantians (led by a bad ass version of Aquaman) and the Amazons (led by Wonder Woman).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 11:21 AM
(29-07-2013 02:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I saw Wreck It Ralph recently.

Fucking awesome film.

9.5/10

Good movie, but a bit desperate for refrences; the one with Darth Vader's breath was really unnecessary.

I had to mute the "learn to drive" montage; Shut up and drive is one of the worst songs I know, I wanna shove a copy of "Battleshit: the movie" up Rihanna's ass every time I hear it.

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
Find all posts by this user
01-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Escape from New York
8/10

Kurt Russell is king and it has one of the shortest yet most satisfying endings ever.

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
01-08-2013, 11:30 AM
(31-07-2013 09:48 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox (2013)

4/5 stars

I watched this online last night. It was a really good film, especially one based on a graphic novel. The animation was beautiful and the story was compelling. It involves the Flash having to correct the negative effects of him going back in time to save the life of a loved one who was killed. This simple act of filial piety shatters the normal timeline and creates a parallel timeline where the Justice League was never created and the world is threatened by a war between the Atlantians (led by a bad ass version of Aquaman) and the Amazons (led by Wonder Woman).
I loved this movie. But seriously - Superman and Aquaman need to like deflate. (Odd question, know anywhere they have screenshots of this movie? Barry has some gorgeous running scenes )

--
RIPD 7/10
It's like Men in Black. I feel they should have worked harder on the characters, it was funny, but the characters were....meh.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
01-08-2013, 12:24 PM
(01-08-2013 11:30 AM)Question Wrote:  I loved this movie. But seriously - Superman and Aquaman need to like deflate. (Odd question, know anywhere they have screenshots of this movie? Barry has some gorgeous running scenes )

Ya, a lot of people have been making fun of Aquaman's lack of a neck. As for screenshots, I'm not sure. I would suggest trying Google Images first.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Justice+...52&bih=567
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Really enjoyed "Jack Reacher" - would like to see Cruise deliver a solid trilogy with this character!
03-08-2013, 06:42 PM
I just watched The Conjuring.

It was awesome and really creepy.

9/10 Thumbsup

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-08-2013, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 10:18 PM by Ferdinand.)
The new Wolverine move that came out. Honestly, it wasn't good. It wasn't bad, either. It was just okay.

A big disappointing okay. Sad

He literally got his ass kicked the majority of the movie, and 1/3rd of the time he didn't even have his regen factor, which shows how much weaker he is without it. I'd give it a 5/10, just being nice because I love Marvel though.

We should've seen The Conjuring.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
03-08-2013, 10:16 PM
(03-08-2013 10:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  The new Wolverine move that came out. Honestly, it wasn't good. It wasn't bad, either. It was just okay.

A big disappointing okay.

I don't know how to insert Spoiler warnings so if you don't want to bitch, don't read ahead. Big Grin

He literally got his ass kicked the majority of the movie, and 1/3rd of the time he didn't even have his regen factor, which shows how much weaker he is without it. I'd give it a 5/10, just being nice because I love Marvel though.

We should've seen The Conjuring.

Code:
[spoiler]MESSAGE[/spoiler]

Thumbsup

Yeah, you should see The Conjuring, it's fucking awesome!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
03-08-2013, 10:19 PM
(03-08-2013 10:16 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Thumbsup

Yeah, you should see The Conjuring, it's fucking awesome!

Like is it actually scary? Most of the "scary" movies that have come out recently have sucked. Like the Purge was totally awful from what I heard.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]