Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
06-01-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
(06-01-2013 02:08 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 02:06 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Or how Gandalf is Jesus....argh!
Well, this particular crock I hadn't heard. Wouldn't have gone for it even back then... my religious hints were about the lack of meaning in a faithless world. Though mine is possibly worst Weeping
Well you know its not true now. Smile

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2013, 02:21 PM
(06-01-2013 02:18 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well you know its not true now.
Well, there's that... still, no one likes written proof of how stupid they used to be Tongue

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
06-01-2013, 02:21 PM
(06-01-2013 02:21 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 02:18 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well you know its not true now.
Well, there's that... still, no one likes written proof of how stupid they used to be Tongue
ROFL. Okay good point. Tongue

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
06-01-2013, 02:22 PM
(06-01-2013 02:21 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 02:21 PM)Vera Wrote:  Well, there's that... still, no one likes written proof of how stupid they used to be Tongue
ROFL. Okay good point. Tongue
I'd love to read your paper sometime however. Smile

06-01-2013, 02:27 PM
(06-01-2013 02:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'd love to read your paper sometime however. Smile
Careful what you wish for. I'll send it to you in a heartbeat Dodgy

06-01-2013, 02:31 PM
(06-01-2013 02:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 02:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'd love to read your paper sometime however. Smile
Careful what you wish for. I'll send it to you in a heartbeat Dodgy
Please do! Big Grin I wouldn't ask if I didn't mean it.

06-01-2013, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2013 02:48 PM by Vera.)
(06-01-2013 02:31 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Please do! Big Grin I wouldn't ask if I didn't mean it.
Well, you asked for it Tongue

Warning: my sentences are way too long and I use way too many brackets and footnotes. The Tolkien part is the second part (you can skip the 1st one). Also, it's seems kinda childish to me now, plus I was really constrained in terms of length, so it's much much much simpler than it should've been. The whole programme was a bit of a joke, actually Sadcryface
(Not even sure if it can be done this way. Probably not. If it can't, send me an email address in a PM or an email and I'll send it to you)

EDIT: Deleted, 'cause I'd rather my silliness didn't stay here for all to see. Let me know if you need it again Wink

06-01-2013, 02:54 PM
(06-01-2013 02:38 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 02:31 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Please do! Big Grin I wouldn't ask if I didn't mean it.
Well, you asked for it Tongue

Warning: my sentences are way too long and I use way too many brackets and footnotes. The Tolkien part is the second part (you can skip the 1st one). Also, it's seems kinda childish to me now, plus I was really constrained in terms of length, so it's much much much simpler than it should've been. The whole programme was a bit of a joke, actually Sadcryface
(Not even sure if it can be done this way. Probably not. If it can't, send me an email address in a PM or an email and I'll send it to you)

EDIT: Deleted, 'cause I'd rather my silliness didn't stay here for all to see. Let me know if you need it again Wink
Alright I got it! I'm going to read it! Big Grin Thank you.

06-01-2013, 02:56 PM
(06-01-2013 02:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Alright I got it! I'm going to read it! Big Grin Thank you.
You're welcome. But remember, I've changed Wink

06-01-2013, 06:36 PM
(06-01-2013 02:56 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 02:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Alright I got it! I'm going to read it! Big Grin Thank you.
You're welcome. But remember, I've changed Wink
So far its a lovely written piece, even if you arent the same person who wrote it. I wouldnt be ashamed of this. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post