Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-01-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1648179/

Here Comes the Boom.

What a great movie this was, relaxed, funny, easy, cool, a perfect relaxation for afternoon/evening.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Grosse Pointe Blank

4/5

This was a very funny movie. I've always heard of it, but just now got around to watching it. There is just something about comedy, romance, and murder that makes a movie awesome.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Triangle

4/5

Concept wasn't bad at all, for a thriller/murder mystery/drama. Difficult to catch up with, and if you're like me, you need to watch it with someone who has seen it in order to not have your brain go in circles all the time.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
23-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Life of Pi.

Chas, IT WAS JUST LIKE THE BOOK

or, at least, it was just how I remember the book (many years ago).

An absolute 'must see'.

Did it make me believe in gods? D'uh.
But it made realise, again, how much us apes prefer a good, magical, mystical, emotion-stimulating story to cold scientific truths.
Let's hope that the rationalists can get better at this (e.g. more stuff like Dawkin's Magic of Reality)

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-01-2013, 09:32 PM
(17-01-2013 06:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  I saw first 10 minutes of the new Start Trek: Into the Darkness. Shit looks epic. I think I will go to my stasis chamber until this movie comes out... See you in a few months.

Tongue

Soooooo jealous. How did you see it?

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

23-01-2013, 09:34 PM
The last movie I watched was Jesus Camp.....fml that shit was scary!!!!
I mean I always knew the shit was bad.....
But wow.

24-01-2013, 12:13 PM
(23-01-2013 09:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-01-2013 06:05 AM)Filox Wrote:  I saw first 10 minutes of the new Start Trek: Into the Darkness. Shit looks epic. I think I will go to my stasis chamber until this movie comes out... See you in a few months.

Tongue

Soooooo jealous. How did you see it?

First 10 minutes were shown in IMAX, on the Hobbit premiere. I managed to get one link that worked, but needed my registration. Since I hate registrations, my first reaction was quitting, but I just couldn't resist, so I registered and hit the right link. The quality was simply ... horrible. A terrible shaky cam rip, with some girl gigling by the camera, but the scene was simply EPIC!

Now, shhhhh... Don't tell anyone, but here is the link you might start searching... Only thing you need to do is register...

Evil_monster

P.S.
Look, I got one even better, no need to register...
http://www.vidxden.com/4qqc6darg6cq

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-01-2013, 12:19 PM
(24-01-2013 12:13 PM)Filox Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 09:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Soooooo jealous. How did you see it?

First 10 minutes were shown in IMAX, on the Hobbit premiere. I managed to get one link that worked, but needed my registration. Since I hate registrations, my first reaction was quitting, but I just couldn't resist, so I registered and hit the right link. The quality was simply ... horrible. A terrible shaky cam rip, with some girl gigling by the camera, but the scene was simply EPIC!

Now, shhhhh... Don't tell anyone, but here is the link you might start searching... Only thing you need to do is register...

Evil_monster

P.S.
Look, I got one even better, no need to register...
http://www.vidxden.com/4qqc6darg6cq
Thanks...and still jealous. :0

24-01-2013, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 06:07 PM by ghostexorcist.)
Chinese Zodiac (A.k.a. CZ12 and Armor of God 3)

2/5

This is the third movie in Jackie Chan's Armor of God series, the first two of which came out in the late 80s and early 90s. If you've never seen them, Jackie plays a Chinese Indian Jones-type treasure hunter. The past films were action packed, not to mention the fight scenes were topnotch (here is one from the second film). I would classify the newest one more of a family film. Whereas the last two were gritty, this one was very docile and boring. I didn't even find the story all that engaging, either.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-01-2013, 11:09 AM
(24-01-2013 06:03 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Chinese Zodiac (A.k.a. CZ12 and Armor of God 3)

2/5

This is the third movie in Jackie Chan's Armor of God series, the first two of which came out in the late 80s and early 90s. If you've never seen them, Jackie plays a Chinese Indian Jones-type treasure hunter. The past films were action packed, not to mention the fight scenes were topnotch (here is one from the second film). I would classify the newest one more of a family film. Whereas the last two were gritty, this one was very docile and boring. I didn't even find the story all that engaging, either.
Those are great films. Thumbsup

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard