Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
26-01-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
(23-01-2013 08:01 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Triangle

4/5

Concept wasn't bad at all, for a thriller/murder mystery/drama. Difficult to catch up with, and if you're like me, you need to watch it with someone who has seen it in order to not have your brain go in circles all the time.
I quite enjoyed that one (for a thriller, as you said). Saw it a couple of times, too (not to understand it better, was just bored recently).

Also, there was a HUGE wave, and I'm kinda obsessed with those Blush

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2013, 03:27 PM
(08-01-2013 01:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(08-01-2013 01:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I do enjoy musicals.

Actually, I think I was the one going out on a limb... I've been doing it so much, people are starting to think I might be a centipede Dodgy
I really enjoyed Les Miserables except for Russell Crowe, who I thought made a rather poor Javert.
27-01-2013, 11:12 PM
(15-01-2013 12:44 AM)Ape_Linkin Wrote:  Django Unchained: 4.9/5

Agreed! Just saw it. Loved it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Ted

5.5/10

Meh.

Not very funny.

Don't know what the big deal about it was.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
28-01-2013, 12:12 PM
(28-01-2013 10:36 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Ted

5.5/10

Meh.

Not very funny.

Don't know what the big deal about it was.

Having not watched it in the theater, I bought Ted on DVD on a friend's recommendation. I also found that it wasn't as funny as all the hype. I guess it's one of those movies you would have to be watching while drunk / stoned with a whole bunch of friends in order to get the full effect.
28-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Samsara.
I found it visually arresting,it doesn't have, or need, dialogue.
In looking hard at our societies we get to see the horrible mess the world is creating.
Unlike some anti capitalist docos it largely avoids apportioning blame to particular ideologies.
WE get to see things warts and all, minus any implied remedies.
Warning Some of the scenes depicting animal cruelty are quite disturbing.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
29-01-2013, 12:12 AM
A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

I friggin loved it... 8/10

Written/Directed by Roman Coppola and staring Charlie Sheen, Patricia Arquette, Jason Schwartzman and Bill Fucking Murray... it was a lot of fun and very funny!

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."

- Christopher Hitchens

"For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain."
- Gene Roddenberry
30-01-2013, 05:12 AM
I just watched Judge Dredd and I give it 7 out of 10 because of the action. The guy never took his helmet off but I think it's the guy that played in Doom, and the Chronicles of Riddick

I also saw Flight with Denzel, in my opinion, don't waste your money, not even for the bootleg.

***I'm not saying I bought a bootleg, I just borrowed it from a friend**** Angel

Science investigates, religion interprets.

I got my first like....[Image: weeping.gif] Thank you!
08-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Parker

5/10

It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad. It's the most neutral movie I've ever seen. The action is good and you get to see J Lo in her bra and panties (looks pretty good for someone "pushing 40" who has had a kid), but the plot and character development was almost nonexistent. Even though I watched the film from the very beginning, I felt like I walked in half way through.
12-02-2013, 12:47 AM
(30-01-2013 05:12 AM)Scientia Wrote:  I just watched Judge Dredd and I give it 7 out of 10 because of the action. The guy never took his helmet off but I think it's the guy that played in Doom, and the Chronicles of Riddick

I also saw Flight with Denzel, in my opinion, don't waste your money, not even for the bootleg.

***I'm not saying I bought a bootleg, I just borrowed it from a friend**** Angel

I also just saw it, and had a lot of fun with it. Much better than the Stalone version. Dredd was played by Karl Urban, who was in DOOM and Chronicles of Riddick. He was also the Russian assassin Kirill in The Bourne Supremacy, Dr. McCoy in the recent Star Treck reboot, Agent Cooper in R.E.D., and Eomer (one of the Riders of Rohan) in LOTR: Twin Towers.

[Image: view?resolution=1280x960&file=Mj...FsbHBhcGVy]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]