Rate the Last Film You've Seen

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
26-02-2012, 05:10 PM
RE: Rate the Last Film You've Seen
Ive watched two good films recently.

The first being "the woman in black" which is a good ghost story that does have special effects but it doesnt rely on them to make the film. Id have to give it 8/10.

The second film is "sunshine" which is about a future space program to go and try to re-ignite our dying sun......it has many twists and turns and I thought it was very original.....some very beautifull CGI of space in there as well. Id have to give it 9/10.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
26-02-2012, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 09:48 PM by houseofcantor.)
Twilight Breaking Dawn I... 3/5. Best part was at the end. II should be alright; if yer broke in the head like me and like twilght. Big Grin
(26-02-2012 05:10 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive watched two good films recently.

The first being "the woman in black" which is a good ghost story that does have special effects but it doesnt rely on them to make the film. Id have to give it 8/10.
That was a decent flick. Wink

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-02-2012, 11:08 AM
I saw Nell on Saturday morning. Meh. Not a bad movie but nothing spectacular.

I also tried to watch The King's Speech. I got 20 min in and I was so bored I turned it off.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
27-02-2012, 06:00 PM
I watched Your Highness.

Meh. It was funny a couple of times. Not very funny. Just kind of meh funny. Most of the gags reeked of trying too hard. I hate it when humor is trying too hard to be funny. It was like when family guy came out and simpsons tried copying the style of nonsensical humor. It failed.

Worth watching for free. Especially if you are a fan of Natalie Portman as I am.

Out of five I give it 2.5

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
28-02-2012, 09:01 AM
The Devils Advocate.

Awesome film.....with a great twist at the end.
Nearly made me luciferian Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
10-03-2012, 06:46 PM
When I watched Hancock the first time, shortly after it was released, I found it totally cool.
Yesterday I saw it again...
What a stupid movie... I was so bored that I actually started playing and painted my fingernails...
It's not the actors, not the story idea etc... I can't really point to something specific but I totally disliked it.

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post
10-03-2012, 06:51 PM
I enjoy the concept of Hancock.
But the execution and storyline/choice for Hancock killed it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
11-03-2012, 06:58 AM
50/50

I'll give it an 8.5/10.

Fabulous movie. Great acting, great script, lovable characters, humorous and dramatic.

It would have gotten a higher rating if Adam would have died in the end. The way the story was panning out, it would have fit.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
11-03-2012, 05:17 PM
P.S I love you.

Not mega into these sort of films.... I wouldnt of choosen it if browsing however it was reccomended from this girl im kinda seeing.

Its really good though Big Grin I think a lot of women cry all the way through it and I have to admit that maybe a small bit of moisture left my eye at the end.

8.5/10

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
12-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Paranormal Activity 3
-Meh. The first 2 were better. This one is basically filmed the same way but didn't creep me out or startle me like the first two.

Narnia : Voyage of the Dawn Treader
-A little melodramatic at times. Overall a good film but did have some parts where the dialog confused me. My biggest complaint though was that the green mist looked way too fake.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain