Rate user

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Rate user
Is the rate user button down?

Ok, for all the newer people here, I've just been slacking. It's not that I don't think you're awesome. I just forget. I've also not been on as frequently and a bit self absorbed with personal drama.

I tried to hand out some rep fairy dust and I can't. There are positive and negative reppings that aren't happening at this very moment! I click on the rate user button and nothing happens.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Rate user
(06-05-2016 10:00 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Is the rate user button down?

Ok, for all the newer people here, I've just been slacking. It's not that I don't think you're awesome. I just forget. I've also not been on as frequently and a bit self absorbed with personal drama.

I tried to hand out some rep fairy dust and I can't. There are positive and negative reppings that aren't happening at this very moment! I click on the rate user button and nothing happens.

Hmmm pops up for me. Maybe you have some type of anti pop-up add-on going on.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
06-05-2016, 11:36 PM

Have you just done a bunch? There is a limit to how many you can do in a 24 hr. period.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2016, 11:40 PM
(06-05-2016 11:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Have you just done a bunch? There is a limit to how many you can do in a 24 hr. period.

It would still pop-up saying you have reached your limit, had that issue recently.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-05-2016, 12:36 AM

Not that I'm aware of.

You can only hand out so many in a 24 hour period, so is it possible that you're over?

Or...

Perhaps you've been inbibing?

Or...

Perhaps it was just a random thingy?

Or...

Well, that's all I got, if the problem persists shoot me a pm.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post