Rather insensitive question for KC.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Rather insensitive question for KC.
He believes the former. That every action is out of our control because God had already decided that it's what is going to happen. He forces your thoughts, ideas, regrets, actions, etc. Everything.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2012, 02:38 PM
He has to say it, even though I'm sure you're right.

Makes me sad. If I were capable of such a thing I might cry tears of sadness. I am not. Therefor I will not.

I can't imagine thinking that none of my thoughts even were my own.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-02-2012, 02:41 PM
KC can't choose a damn thing as I see it - all God. Even the desire to eat tacos and the burning sensation - all God.

A thought experiment: KC stops eating delicious tacos... his *own* decision not God's. The vendor loses money. Now he can't do cool shit himself. God's plan for the vendor involved an unlikely encounter with a beautiful boob goddess but now he can't afford cologne. BANG. KC fucked up God's plan.

Since fucking up God's plan is impossible, ergo KC is completely controlled, down to what typos he makes when posting.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-02-2012, 04:35 PM
(14-02-2012 02:41 PM)morondog Wrote:  KC can't choose a damn thing as I see it - all God. Even the desire to eat tacos and the burning sensation - all God.

A thought experiment: KC stops eating delicious tacos... his *own* decision not God's. The vendor loses money. Now he can't do cool shit himself. God's plan for the vendor involved an unlikely encounter with a beautiful boob goddess but now he can't afford cologne. BANG. KC fucked up God's plan.

Since fucking up God's plan is impossible, ergo KC is completely controlled, down to what typos he makes when posting.

Pretty much.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
14-02-2012, 04:36 PM
(14-02-2012 04:35 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 02:41 PM)morondog Wrote:  KC can't choose a damn thing as I see it - all God. Even the desire to eat tacos and the burning sensation - all God.

Pretty much.

Non-theologically speaking - yes.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
14-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Then I'm seriously sorry man. The worst part is, is when god also tells you to like it.
I would hate that. Then again no I wouldn't because god wouldn't let me... And then the pointless part comes in.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-02-2012, 09:20 PM
So are you saying you're not capable of sin because you can only act upon God's desires and never yours or Lucifer's?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-02-2012, 09:52 AM
(14-02-2012 09:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So are you saying you're not capable of sin because you can only act upon God's desires and never yours or Lucifer's?

No. I sin because I am predestined to act upon my desires given to me by God. I still have a sin nature because I am still human. If I didn't, I wouldn't need to be redeemed. Because of my sin nature, I am predestined to have sinful desires and act on them.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
15-02-2012, 09:55 AM
(15-02-2012 09:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 09:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So are you saying you're not capable of sin because you can only act upon God's desires and never yours or Lucifer's?

No. I sin because I am predestined to act upon my desires given to me by God. I still have a sin nature because I am still human. If I didn't, I wouldn't need to be redeemed. Because of my sin nature, I am predestined to have sinful desires and act on them.

Huh

define the word sin for me?

I've heard it as rebelling against God, refusing to do what God wants. But you can't not do what God wants. ergo, you can't sin.
15-02-2012, 10:05 AM
(15-02-2012 09:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

The way you talk about being guided in your decisions based on what your desires are at the moment makes it sound like you can only follow God's desires. Therefore, if you ever did get one of those whackjob thoughts that God wants you to sacrifice your neighbor's son on the altar in the backyard, you'd be forced to do it. You wouldn't question those desires because you wouldn't have that desire if God didn't give it to you.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel