Rational Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
03-05-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Rational Suicide
(03-05-2016 03:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 02:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  Just bump? Explain yourself, dear Sir!

Coming up on 54 yo. Once I hit 55 yo the term insurance premium doubles. To maximize ROI I off myself before that and make it look like an accident. ,,,,, It's not like I haven't thought about this.

Pffft! ROI on an insurance. Bangin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-05-2016, 04:13 PM
(03-05-2016 03:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 03:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Coming up on 54 yo. Once I hit 55 yo the term insurance premium doubles. To maximize ROI I off myself before that and make it look like an accident. ,,,,, It's not like I haven't thought about this.

Pffft! ROI on an insurance. Bangin

bailing ... balling ... what's the difference

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-05-2016, 04:16 PM
(03-05-2016 04:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 03:51 PM)Dom Wrote:  Pffft! ROI on an insurance. Bangin

bailing ... balling ... what's the difference

Better ask Manly if she wants the insurance under those circumstances.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
03-05-2016, 04:22 PM
(03-05-2016 04:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 04:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  bailing ... balling ... what's the difference

Better ask Manly if she wants the insurance under those circumstances.

We've had this discussion. Many times. ManlyGirl always responds, "The fuck you talking about fatboy? Did I ask you for your opinion?" .... "No dear. You didn't.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-05-2016, 04:35 PM
(03-05-2016 04:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 04:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  Better ask Manly if she wants the insurance under those circumstances.

We've had this discussion. Many times. ManlyGirl always responds, "The fuck you talking about fatboy? Did I ask you for your opinion?" .... "No dear. You didn't.

Lol. Manly has got that. Smile

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
03-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Rational suicide is better than irrational suicide. Take, for example a chump who died a week ago today here in my home town. 91 MPH in a 45 zone, got airborne, rolled, etc. Hit a wall at an intersection, causing chunks of said wall to crash through the back windows of the house on that corner. I can't see that as anything but suicide. Fortunately the occupants were not hit by the flying glass. Chump's family started a gofundme to pay for his funeral. It was at o'dark 30, so there was little/no other traffic around. It could have been much worse.
03-05-2016, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 07:13 PM by Aliza.)
(03-05-2016 03:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 02:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  Just bump? Explain yourself, dear Sir!

Coming up on 54 yo. Once I hit 55 yo the term insurance premium doubles. To maximize ROI I off myself before that and make it look like an accident. ,,,,, It's not like I haven't thought about this.

Confused

I don't always get sarcasm. This isn't funny.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
03-05-2016, 07:42 PM
(03-05-2016 07:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 03:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Coming up on 54 yo. Once I hit 55 yo the term insurance premium doubles. To maximize ROI I off myself before that and make it look like an accident. ,,,,, It's not like I haven't thought about this.

Confused

I don't always get sarcasm. This isn't funny.

Just some dark-ass humor from Girly. I think that this sort of humor comes from military service. Whether it is an existing mindset, or one installed during training, I'm not sure. Maybe a little of both. Consider
03-05-2016, 08:03 PM
As long as I stay in the military, even on drill status, I get decent life insurance that doesn't go up a dime until I get out. And they can't make me retire until age 62. Though there is no suicide clause, if I were going to go the "get myself killed to get my family paid" route, I could think of more interesting ways to do it. I could, for example, hop on a plane to Lebanon, get myself armed, start walking towards daeshbag territory, and be dead surrounded by a stack of jihadi bodies and a pile of lead before I even miss a drill.

Only get to die once, and I damn sure wouldn't take the boring way out.

'Murican Canadian
03-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Nishi is still too fresh in all our minds to be discussing this Girly...my two cents.

And FWIW I’m not sure I could process the news right about now. Too dark and horribly sad.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post