Rational Suicide

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
04-05-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: Rational Suicide
(03-05-2016 08:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Nishi is still too fresh in all our minds to be discussing this Girly...my two cents.

So he did do himself?

One thing seems to make the other topical, IMO.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 07:20 AM
(04-05-2016 02:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(03-05-2016 08:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Nishi is still too fresh in all our minds to be discussing this Girly...my two cents.

So he did do himself?

He did and it does. But contemplating Girly following suit is too emotionally disturbing for me at the moment.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
04-05-2016, 07:46 AM
(04-05-2016 07:20 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 02:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So he did do himself?

He did and it does. But contemplating Girly following suit is too emotionally disturbing for me at the moment.

K thanks, seemed more sensitive to put the ask here than the other thread. And Girly ain't going nowhere. Manly's manning a fish boat at the edge of the void. Wink

[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-05-2016, 07:52 AM
(04-05-2016 07:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 07:20 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  He did and it does. But contemplating Girly following suit is too emotionally disturbing for me at the moment.

K thanks, seemed more sensitive to put the ask here than the other thread. And Girly ain't going nowhere. Manly's manning a fish boat at the edge of the void. Wink

Good because we love Girly Heart
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
04-05-2016, 08:04 AM
(04-05-2016 07:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 07:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  K thanks, seemed more sensitive to put the ask here than the other thread. And Girly ain't going nowhere. Manly's manning a fish boat at the edge of the void. Wink

Good because we love Girly Heart

Everybody loves Girly, pedo-bear suit and all. Angel

[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
04-05-2016, 02:38 PM
(04-05-2016 07:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 07:20 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  He did and it does. But contemplating Girly following suit is too emotionally disturbing for me at the moment.

She taught me how to catch souls. It's all about the chum.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-05-2016, 02:57 PM
(04-05-2016 07:20 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 02:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So he did do himself?

Not gonna happen Circumference.

“The absurd man will not commit suicide; he wants to live, without relinquishing any of his certainty, without a future, without hope, without illusions … and without resignation either. He stares at death with passionate attention and this fascination liberates him. He experiences the “divine irresponsibility” of the condemned man.” - Sartre

Erik had a different perspective than Sartre.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-05-2016, 03:13 PM
With Nishi passing it's dug up old memories of a friend I had suicide. It's complete baffles me why.

It also reminds me the ones that most likely carry it out don't talk about it.

When I contemplated it myself I was aware I was suffering from the side effects of a drug Accutane. It was a lot of thoughts of worthlessness, fear of the future and thinking heaven would be better then this. But even with that I thought of the future. Things I want to do, or try.

Now being an Athiest I want to hold on even more. I only have this exsitance.

I need to take a walk.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
04-05-2016, 04:06 PM
(04-05-2016 03:13 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  With Nishi passing it's dug up old memories of a friend I had suicide. It's complete baffles me why.

It also reminds me the ones that most likely carry it out don't talk about it.

When I contemplated it myself I was aware I was suffering from the side effects of a drug Accutane. It was a lot of thoughts of worthlessness, fear of the future and thinking heaven would be better then this. But even with that I thought of the future. Things I want to do, or try.

Now being an Athiest I want to hold on even more. I only have this exsitance.

I need to take a walk.

*hugs*
04-05-2016, 05:01 PM
I'm going to try to make a constructive thread about this sometime, and while recent events stirred up a lot of thoughts, this is not the time to discuss.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post