Ray Comfort Bacon number

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2014, 03:30 AM
Wink Ray Comfort Bacon number
I was playing around with the Google Bacon number search feature, and I decided to enter Kirk Cameron's name. His number is 2. Since I knew Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort were often together, I entered his name, expecting a 3. I got the 3, but I got an unexpected surprise. Because of one of his documentaries, he's linked to a notorious figure in the 20th century. I wrote a blog post about it here: http://ireadencyclopedias.wordpress.com/...on-number/

Quite funny when I first saw it, but after researching why, it made sense. Though this brought up a whole other subject that showed Ray Comfort as pretty offensive.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2014, 03:35 AM
RE: Ray Comfort Bacon number
2nd post and you're already advertising your blog....
Why do we get these "people" all the time?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
19-09-2014, 03:45 AM
RE: Ray Comfort Bacon number
(19-09-2014 03:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  2nd post and you're already advertising your blog....
Why do we get these "people" all the time?

Sorry if it looks like advertising. I wasn't planning on advertising. I am planning on joining in on discussions quite a bit. However, I appreciate people not jumping to conclusions. With this post, I was interested in some lighthearted discussion after a stressful day of going to the embassy over an hour away with a 2 year old kid who was trying my patience at times. So, apologise for introducing something funny that I found.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user