Ray Comfort gets called out on his douchebaggery.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Thumbs Up Ray Comfort gets called out on his douchebaggery.
Twat of the decade, Ray Comfort, is getting challenged to share the unedited interviews from his new super-mega-blockbuster Evolution vs. God .

In the spirit of full disclosure, you may read the original story here:
CNN article

American Atheists, Inc., Challenges Filmmaker to Release Unedited Interviews

American Atheists, Inc., today tweeted to its 31,000 followers for producer Ray Comfort to release unedited footage of interviews he conducted with four evolutionary scientists for his new film. 

In the film, "Evolution vs. God," the scientists are unable to offer any observable scientific evidence for Darwinian evolution. The tweet said, "Ray, we challenge you to post the unedited interviews of the scientists -- We'll help promote them if you do." They're not the only ones who want to see the raw footage, according to the producer. These are just some of the many demands from atheists to see what didn't make it into the movie: 

Andrew Dougy Rutherford: Yeah, getting to see the full unedited interviews would be great. If you case against them is as solid as you claim then you would have no problem doing this. 

Tommy Harris: Liar. Release the raw, unedited footage, Ray. 

Andy Ball: Yes please do release the unedited interviews, let us judge for ourselves what they're talking about. 

Seth McCartney: Ray Comfort, if you have nothing to hide, then release it. It'll give your movie credibility if you've been honest the whole time 

Donna Maree: This entire argument can be settled, guys! Don't you see that? Ray simply has to produce the UNEDITED footage. Every theist here seems a little afraid of that.......why? 

Donna Maree: Well there is nothing stopping us from hunting down the unedited footage, is there…Why don't we do it and produce it ourselves, seeing as Ray insists on lying?. 

Steve MacAulay: You remind me a lot of Stalin and the days of oppressive communism, only releasing the information that will aid in the control of people rather than aid in their enlightenment. 

Lori Anne Lyons: Ray, you're acting like a child: "Oh yeah?? It's MY toy, you can't MAKE ME!!" It's not cute, Ray. 

Dave Muscato: "I challenge you to release your UNEDITED, full-length interview with PZ Myers and the other experts you talked to. Dawkins has done this on many occasions for his videos." 

Comfort said, "They are worried, and they've got a right to be. 'Evolution vs. God' shows that there's no evidence for Darwinian evolution -- that it rests on nothing but blind faith. So they are hoping to find some 'silver bullet' in what wasn't used that will discredit the movie. They know that millions are going to end up seeing evolutionary scientists from USC and UCLA gasping like fish out of water, as they try to think of scientific evidence for Darwinian evolution." 

One atheist said, "If you want evidence for evolution just check the cutting room floor." 

Comfort tweeted back: "American Atheists, Inc. Want to see all the interview footage? Let's go on TV. Convince me with a good reason to, and I will release it." 

In the first 40 hours more than 61,000 people viewed the movie on YouTube and more than 5,000 have left comments, many of them scathing.

"We will stay with what we have been saying from the beginning -- if you believe in evolution, prepare to have your faith shaken." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are we taking bets as to whether or not Ray will sack up?

My money will go on Ray releasing footage, but still edited.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Jeffasaurus's post
09-08-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: Ray Comfort gets called out on his douchebaggery.
Ray Comfort is a grade A douche.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Of course he wants to go on TV to have people try to show him "a good reason to" release the unedited footage. More publicity would mean more curious eyeballs to view his worthless turd of a film.

What does it say about the truth of his claims when he needs to rely on gymnastics in the editing bay in order to make his case? Obviously, his tripe is intended for the "true believers," confirmation and propaganda for those who lack even a rudimentary education and those who are so very desperate to believe.

Ray Comfort is a filthy piece of shit.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 3 users Like TheMrBillShow's post
09-08-2013, 07:50 PM
I cannot wait til the video where Ray tearfully admits his intellectual dishonesty.
09-08-2013, 07:51 PM
I wouldnt go on tv. The atheists said that IF the unedited movie was released,they would spread the movie(a good reason in ray's dictionairy to release it). He hasnt released it,so no tv show(giving ray reputation)

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
09-08-2013, 07:52 PM
(09-08-2013 07:50 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I cannot wait til the video where Ray tearfully admits his intellectual dishonesty.

As long as there's money in it, that'll never happen. The man's a moral vacuum.

... this is my signature!
09-08-2013, 07:58 PM
(09-08-2013 07:44 PM)TheMrBillShow Wrote:  Of course he wants to go on TV to have people try to show him "a good reason to" release the unedited footage. More publicity would mean more curious eyeballs to view his worthless turd of a film.

What does it say about the truth of his claims when he needs to rely on gymnastics in the editing bay in order to make his case? Obviously, his tripe is intended for the "true believers," confirmation and propaganda for those who lack even a rudimentary education and those who are so very desperate to believe.

Ray Comfort is a filthy piece of shit.

I suspect it's more of a business move. If a christian network, or mainstream channel hosts him, the believers will buy more of his work.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
09-08-2013, 08:21 PM
What a dick, I feel bad for the Profs.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2013, 09:38 PM
This is all extra marketing for the guy. Laughing all the way to the bank.

Simple solution:

Given that Comfort supports Divine Command Theory, all the Tweeters simply have to pray to a god to make it happen.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
10-08-2013, 06:28 AM
So, how long before Comfort moves on to selling OxiClean at 2 in the morning?

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post