Ray Comfort thinks "rape can be fun"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 04:23 AM
Ray Comfort thinks "rape can be fun"?
http://youtu.be/ynQIG_T6lLY?t=4m43s

"So, Andrew, rape can be fun, did you know that? Theft can be fun. Just because it's fun doesn't make it right, in God's eyes it's wrong to lie and steal and blaspheme." - Ray Comfort.

Does Ray Comfort think that without being told not to, we're all just going to have a blast raping one another? I don't know about Ray, but it's never crossed my mind that raping somebody might be "fun."

What do you guys think this says about Ray or about his psychology? Maybe it says more about what he thinks of other people. I'd love to get some thoughts on this. It may have just been a sort of slip of the tongue, but I couldn't believe when I heard it and felt compelled to share somewhere.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes fuckingpowerful's post
11-06-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: Ray Comfort thinks "rape can be fun"?
Sounds like a nice guy.

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
11-06-2013, 10:06 AM
(11-06-2013 08:50 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Sounds like a nice guy.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
11-06-2013, 10:09 AM
(11-06-2013 04:23 AM)fuckingpowerful Wrote:  http://youtu.be/ynQIG_T6lLY?t=4m43s

"So, Andrew, rape can be fun, did you know that? Theft can be fun. Just because it's fun doesn't make it right, in God's eyes it's wrong to lie and steal and blaspheme." - Ray Comfort.

Does Ray Comfort think that without being told not to, we're all just going to have a blast raping one another? I don't know about Ray, but it's never crossed my mind that raping somebody might be "fun."

What do you guys think this says about Ray or about his psychology? Maybe it says more about what he thinks of other people. I'd love to get some thoughts on this. It may have just been a sort of slip of the tongue, but I couldn't believe when I heard it and felt compelled to share somewhere.

And if you use a condom, it's good, clean fun! Thumbsup Yes

What a fuckin' moron.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
11-06-2013, 10:37 AM
(11-06-2013 04:23 AM)fuckingpowerful Wrote:  What do you guys think this says about Ray or about his psychology?

It demonstrates that he has no understanding of psychology.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-06-2013, 01:26 PM
He's...

Fuck I don't know. Words fail.

What's even worse is that people post these kinds of videos on facebook with admiring comments... There is something fundamentally fucked in our world that charlatans like this are popular.

No hope for the human race Weeping
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Cool, I didn't know one can start you youtube vid at a certain spot. Will have to try sometime.

This dude worded what he's trying to say wrong, poor shmuck. Good thing the Good Book is holding him back, instead of, you know, just holding back... from all that good, clean fun. Confused
11-06-2013, 01:50 PM
(11-06-2013 01:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Cool, I didn't know one can start you youtube vid at a certain spot. Will have to try sometime.

This dude worded what he's trying to say wrong, poor shmuck. Good thing the Good Book is holding him back, instead of, you know, just holding back... from all that good, clean fun. Confused

Yeah in the share tab you should see a little check box to choose a start time. When you check the box and enter the timecode, the link will update. Just copy/paste it as usual. Here's a screencap:

[Image: picture1gom.png]
[+] 1 user Likes fuckingpowerful's post
11-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Thanks!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
11-06-2013, 02:50 PM
It sounds like Ray Comfort may have a few fantasies rolling around his mind that don't jive with his Good Book's teachings!! Or maybe they do jive; I haven't read the awful thing in awhile Undecided Delusion of grandeur, Ray? oh FFS