Ray Comfort thinks "rape can be fun"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: Ray Comfort thinks "rape can be fun"?
(11-06-2013 07:21 PM)cbb2274 Wrote:  
(11-06-2013 03:27 PM)kim Wrote:  Hm. Well. Only one thing to do now.

Someone's gonna have to rape ol' Ray so he can get in on the fun.

I don't think anyone among us would volunteer for that mission.

I think maybe he believes that if he took off his god glasses for even a minute, he'd go on a rape-rampage because he wouldn't know what's moral. Life without divine rules is so dang confusing. If a person is raped in the forest and there's no god around to hear it, is it still immoral? Apparantly, the banana man has struggled with this challenging thought experiment his entire life.

After putting a bit more thought into this thread I've come to the conclusion that Comfort probably has experienced a rape and has experienced the rapist enjoying it. Or at least, that's the feeling he has about it.

He's probably dissociated just enough from the trauma that he doesn't remember the event(s) but he does remember the sadistic smile on his rapist's face. Not consciously, mind you. And... it doesn't have to have been a rape and if it was, he doesn't have to have been the victim. The unconscious mind informs our conscious thoughts and when we're dissociated from traumas, we can do things ranging from what Comfort is doing to what Jack the Ripper did... and all points between.

Frankly, I think that's the case in most, if not all cases of religious people who make morality claims like the ones Comfort makes regularly.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2013, 08:46 PM
If it hasn't already been said, let's all be grateful that Ray Comfort is a Christian. Fuck knows what that twisted fucker would do if he wasn't afraid of burning in hell.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Erxomai's post
09-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Always remember 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
09-07-2013, 04:59 PM
Hello, Ray Comfort [Image: welcome-to-fail.jpg]. Enjoy your stay.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
09-07-2013, 06:57 PM
He's a contemptible little douche.

I loved Howard Stern's take on his little sidekick, Kirk Cameron.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
19-07-2013, 03:50 AM
no I don't think the french and germans were having much fun when the americans and russians were raping them after the war
19-07-2013, 03:55 AM
but I notice a lot of atheists and liberals like to attack people for different views, in bad faith often. I didn't watch the video because I don't have headphones on me right now now. I agree with you real true forced violent rape is awful as well as drug rape and other forms but I observe people on forums or in real life, liberals and often fellow atheists, they listen hard for what people say, for mistakes or words that can just be exploited, and then they go make propaganda against them, they go on to attack and ridicule, and also call for censorship. I think this is very uncool. Ever hear of socratic form of dialectics?
22-10-2013, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2013 03:27 PM by sporehux.)
I've yet to see Ray try and preach to a priest rape victim, and explain why God ignored their prayers.

Howard Stern, FTW, he is now much less of a douchebag in my eyes.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
22-10-2013, 04:00 PM
This is the kid of stuff that makes me think "maybe we shouldn't try to convince these guys there isn't a god, let's just work on the ones that actually seem to be good people. I mean for fucks sake, if he's this much of a douche bag WITH god, I don't want to know what he'd do if he didn't think there was a god waiting to punish him. He could be 10% worse!! Haha oooh I'm going to have nightmares now
22-10-2013, 04:51 PM
I can see it now, Ray Comfort sneaking into my room with his new lack of belief in one hand, and a banana in the other..... NOOOOOOO!!!!Shocking
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post