Ray Comfort thinks "rape can be fun"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Ray Comfort thinks "rape can be fun"?
Ray's assertion that slavery was "Bond Servitude" is a gross denial of the facts. Sure, there we're bind servants in the Bible. But there were also all out slaves forced to serve against their will. No Biblical scholars deny this. Only people like Ray deny this. He's a liar. Therefore, he's going to his imaginary Hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: Ray Comfort thinks "rape can be fun"?
(22-10-2013 04:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I can see it now, Ray Comfort sneaking into my room with his new lack of belief in one hand, and a banana in the other..... NOOOOOOO!!!!Shocking

You are one twisted lady. Shocking

I like that. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-11-2013, 07:58 AM
mixed message alert mixed message alert.
06-11-2013, 12:13 PM
(11-06-2013 04:23 AM)fuckingpowerful Wrote:  http://youtu.be/ynQIG_T6lLY?t=4m43s

"So, Andrew, rape can be fun, did you know that? Theft can be fun. Just because it's fun doesn't make it right, in God's eyes it's wrong to lie and steal and blaspheme." - Ray Comfort.

Does Ray Comfort think that without being told not to, we're all just going to have a blast raping one another? I don't know about Ray, but it's never crossed my mind that raping somebody might be "fun."

What do you guys think this says about Ray or about his psychology? Maybe it says more about what he thinks of other people. I'd love to get some thoughts on this. It may have just been a sort of slip of the tongue, but I couldn't believe when I heard it and felt compelled to share somewhere.

There is nothing fun about rape. I hope for his sake he never has to find this out through personal experience.
06-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Hang on a second. I hate the banana man as much as the next guy....maybe more. But I can't fault him for saying that rape can be fun. Of course it's not fun for the one being raped but it sure is fun for the one doing the raping. However. He's a idiot for using this as an example. He's killing his image all on his own. One could say he is "raping" himself.
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
06-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Comfort is a horrible excuse for a human being.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post