Ray Comfort to Appear on The Atheist Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Ray Comfort to Appear on The Atheist Experience
For some reason, after months (maybe years) of excuses, Ray Comfort has apparently decided to call in on the next episode of The Atheist Experience - scheduled to air 03/27/11. If he actually calls in, this could be very fun. He is asking for questions from the AETV audience. You can check their blog for details: http://www.atheistexperience.blogspot.com/

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2011, 09:05 AM

RE: Ray Comfort to Appear on The Atheist Experience
*Note to self restock bananas*

This is great news. But bad luck that I still can't hear anything through my computer experience. DodgyI'll keep working on it though and hopefully...
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2011, 11:02 AM
I hate to be a pessimist, but I really doubt Ray will follow through. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think he'll call for the show, and if he does, he'll put limitations on what he will discuss.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-03-2011, 12:11 PM
And even better, the hosts will be Matt Dillahunty and Jeff Dee!
They are my favorite hosting pair on the show by far.

I play CityVille, and I need you as my neighbor!
I need a job too, so that I can play CityVille less.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-03-2011, 05:54 PM
I'd like to get hyped for a great pwnage and a good laugh but at the end of the day I'm sure Ray will either omit calling or ignore using apologetics anything Matt and Jeff have to say.

@GassyKitten
What's wrong with your computer ?

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
25-03-2011, 06:31 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he did. He sat down with Thunderf00t, after all, on Youtube.

The problem is, Ray does these debates so he can preach. He never listens to a word anyone says. Might as well debate with a brick wall.

I honestly don't think he's intelligent enough to hold a rational debate.

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
25-03-2011, 06:53 PM
I hope he brings up the crocoduck.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
26-03-2011, 12:50 AM
(25-03-2011 11:02 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I hate to be a pessimist, but I really doubt Ray will follow through. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think he'll call for the show, and if he does, he'll put limitations on what he will discuss.

Win-win situation in my opinion! His promised showing up is bringing the program tons of advertising, so even if he doesn't show up, people will at least get a good dose of reason. xD

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
28-03-2011, 08:42 AM
He did call in, and I'm right in the middle of listening to the audio... Ray does not disappoint. In so much as he's saying the same things he always says. So far Matt and Russell (it ended up not being Jeff Dee) are doing a fine job of correcting him (politely) but he's not listening. Assert, assert, assert...

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.
28-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Funny that is bases in not supporting Science because we can get an 100% accurate age of the Earth.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha