Ray Comfort to Appear on The Atheist Experience

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2011, 10:47 PM
RE: Ray Comfort to Appear on The Atheist Experience
Daffy Duck could mop the floor with him. See, no giggley face, because I am not joking.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2011, 02:04 AM
It's not easy to debate someone in front of a live audience. There aren't many people around that can do it well.
Most people could debate him and win if it's done as a back and forth offline format.

E.g. Thunderf00t.
Thunderf00t is smart but no so good when he was under pressure. Ray is a performer. Like a con artist he knows how to manipulate and audience and can present himself well.

I liked the show, I think Matt Dilahunty did well though I got the feeling he was stealing the spotlight a bit. He kept cutting off his co-host.

Overall it went well, was fair and both sides got to have a say. If you contrast this interview with a shock of god interview it is like black and white.
03-04-2011, 08:42 PM

In my opinion this was an excellent show. Matt did dominate the answers, but personally I'm glad he did. Matt was very well prepared and countered every argument Ray made. I have watch Matt before, he is an excellent debater.
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2011, 03:31 AM
(02-04-2011 02:04 AM)GodVirusDeleted Wrote:  Overall it went well, was fair and both sides got to have a say. If you contrast this interview with a shock of god interview it is like black and white.

do you know which episode shockofgod was on?

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
04-04-2011, 03:47 AM
Did they do an actual interview with SoG? I just thought that he had called in randomly with his ridiculous and identifying "question" and then stopped talking/hung up.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
04-04-2011, 04:27 AM
I know he got a few members of his troll army to call in, but it stopped almost immediately once they realized how stupid the question actually is.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
05-04-2011, 01:02 AM
(25-03-2011 09:05 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  *Note to self restock bananas*

This is great news. But bad luck that I still can't hear anything through my computer experience. DodgyI'll keep working on it though and hopefully...

What's wrong with Puter? I may be able to help.

The Beauty of The Scientific Method , is the Anticipation of a Better Explanation.