Ray Comfort

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Ray Comfort
The fact that this man exists astounds every cell in my brain.

Every single word out of his mouth is ignorant, presumptuous, and just plain dysfunctional.

He ignores what people tell him and then claims 'no one has ever explained it to me...' when there are hundreds of examples of people explaining to him IN DETAIL the theory of evolution, how we know how old the earth is, what a species is etc, and he just repeats back the same flawed and incorrect conception of those ideas.

I can't believe he's real. It has to be an act to make all the money he makes. I can't accept that such a person can be real.

My Blog
[Image: 1z5qgiq.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like NeonMoment's post
03-04-2012, 03:19 PM
RE: Ray Comfort
Aren't he and Kirk Cameron married?

That's what I heard.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
03-04-2012, 03:21 PM
(03-04-2012 03:19 PM)kineo Wrote:  Aren't he and Kirk Cameron married?

That's what I heard.
Cameron is almost worse...I groan audibly when he brings out his crocoduck picture.

My Blog
[Image: 1z5qgiq.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like NeonMoment's post
03-04-2012, 03:52 PM
I just can't believe there are people who would support those two. They can come here and argue how we only see the less legitimate arguments but those are the ones on the forefront making the big waves. Few arguments are as profoundly idiotic as the crocoduck. If you look at any headline on the subject all you can see is a glorification of ignorance. I've also failed to see a debater for creationism get past suggests the necessity for some sort of deistic god. The big names are just laughable and the more laughable they are the more money they make.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post
03-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Seriously, the crocoduck- I laughed out loud when I saw that... then cried, because he was serious. Few arguments are more stupid than that one. It shows a complete lack of understand of how evolution works. But, knowing that they are the ones making these arguments- they have been refuted and taught time and again how evolution really works... and they refuse to listen. Which means that they are knowingly spreading lies while calling real scientists liars.

These two are bereft of morality and they are willingly stupid. They are slime.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
03-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Nanannananananan Bannana man!

Lol he's a funny man. Very funny. Crocoduck, such a cute atempt at learning evolution.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
03-04-2012, 07:54 PM
(03-04-2012 04:18 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Nanannananananan Bannana man!

Lol he's a funny man. Very funny. Crocoduck, such a cute atempt at learning evolution.
[Image: rOXVn5_OKFw.jpg]

Welcome to science. You're gonna like it here - Phil Plait

Have you ever tried taking a comfort blanket away from a small child? - DLJ
[+] 1 user Likes robotworld's post
03-04-2012, 10:53 PM
(03-04-2012 07:54 PM)robotworld Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 04:18 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Nanannananananan Bannana man!

[Image: rOXVn5_OKFw.jpg]

Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro Banana_zorro
I added this one only because it reminded me of Ray Comfort and it looks like he's doing the pelvic thrust. Just cracks me up every time.

Keep wondering how people take him seriously.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post