Ray vs Ra

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2012, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2012 06:55 AM by Free Thought.)
Ray vs Ra
So, I was checking out my subscription box for new videos, and, lo and behold; AronRa put up a new video titled "Ray VS Ra", I'll save time by putting up up here:

And here in case you want to check the video on youtube itself.

Here's the abridged version of the story (so far as I know/understand), Aron stated several times that he will debate a Theist who is a chosen representative of their ilk (should they ever agree to one in particular, who would debate him), he also extended invitation to debate to Ray Comfort, and now, it is on like Donkey Kong. And the details are thus:
Quote:Live debate! Ray Comfort vs AronRa
live on Radio Paul's Radio Radio
http://www.radio-paul.com/
Monday Sept, 17th 2012 @ 7:00pm Pacific, 9:00pm Central,

Back to the thread at hand, I was wondering on what the people here had to say. You know, will a debate be fruitful in some way, does it get anybody anywhere, who'll win... how many facepalms may happen during Comfort's attempts at derailment and deflection..

In general; Opinions, anybody?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2012, 07:00 AM
RE: Ray vs Ra
He'll duck, dodge, weave, and perform apologetic acrobatics like a master. As he has done so many times before.

I wonder how many people have told him how wrong his views on evolution are and yet, he continues to peddle the idea that atheists are the ones lacking common sense.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
14-09-2012, 07:11 AM
True enough point, but I have doubt that Aron would let him get away with it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2012, 07:14 AM
It won't matter, he'll act like it didn't happen, learn nothing, and continue to rake in the money.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
14-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Well nothing could stop that, I'm pretty sure even if he himself said he was a fraud, people would still send him money. Dodgy

Maybe I am just being naively optimistic but it seems like even with Comfort's spectacular ability to make leaps and bounds out of uncomfortable subjects that it looks like he should be some sort of athlete, perhaps some people on the sidelines will be on the fence and notice the equivocations, deceits, confused stammers and down right bullshit in Ray's arguments and possibly even be swayed by Aron.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-09-2012, 07:38 AM
One can hope.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
14-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Yes, one can hope. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

14-09-2012, 07:52 AM
I must be a bad person, cause someone mentions "ray comfort," and the stupid brain replies, "wood chipper." :/

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-09-2012, 07:56 AM
I hate this Ray cunt more then anyone else on this planet. He is most definitely thee most stupidest motherfucker I have ever come across and I cannot stand to watch his videos because it is the most frustrating, the most irrational, the more stupid fucking thing that I wanna just pick my TV up and throw it out my window in frustration and the share idiocy that this cunt emits. He literally sweets idiocy. If I was ever in the same room as this guy I would not hesitate to punch him in the face.
(side note, this is the best hand of solitaire I have ever had. Haven't had to even look at a card from the deck yet and I've gotten rid of all face down cards except two.).
Every time I see this fucktard I find myself literally screaming at a TV, a 5year old deaf/mute child in a coma could put across more valid points then this complete waste of space piece of shit.

In saying all that I do look forward to this debate, anything where this guy get's ripped apart is okay in my books.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
14-09-2012, 08:16 AM
So it's not just me... Angel

Another proof of a non-existent god. No self-respecting deity would condone such a vile mouthpiece. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post