Ray vs Ra

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2012, 08:18 AM
RE: Ray vs Ra
(14-09-2012 08:16 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So it's not just me... Angel

Another proof of a non-existent god. No self-respecting deity would condone such a vile mouthpiece. Tongue

You hold him down John and I'll punch his face in.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
14-09-2012, 08:29 AM
I'd love to join in, but there are others much higher on my "to hit" list, to the point that Ray is not quite worth the effort of punching.. or kicking.. glaring at...or holding a generally malicious posture .. or being contempt-full...or (and on and on it goes)

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2012, 08:34 AM
(14-09-2012 08:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'd love to join in, but there are others much higher on my "to hit" list, to the point that Ray is not quite worth the effort of punching.. or kicking.. glaring at...or holding a generally malicious posture .. or being contempt-full...or (and on and on it goes)

Son, WTF are you smoking!
Ray is the worst of the worst, who on earth could possible be worst then him?
HuhHoboBlinkShocking

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
14-09-2012, 08:55 AM
(14-09-2012 08:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-09-2012 08:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'd love to join in, but there are others much higher on my "to hit" list, to the point that Ray is not quite worth the effort of punching.. or kicking.. glaring at...or holding a generally malicious posture .. or being contempt-full...or (and on and on it goes)

Son, WTF are you smoking!
Ray is the worst of the worst, who on earth could possible be worst then him?
HuhHoboBlinkShocking

Sye Ten, both Hovinds, WLC, dude who made Expelled!, Pope, VFX, Kirk Cameron... Various non-religious figures that I don't think are worth while mentioning here.
I generally find these people more annoying than Ray.

Also, I don't smoke anything.. Doesn't stop second hand smoke though...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Yabut, this thread ain't about them others. I didn't wake up this morning with murderous intent, I was just obsessing over my Gwynnies - Big Grin - and someone hadda mention this assmunch... Angry

They got a word for that: accessory.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
14-09-2012, 09:15 AM
I never understood that Gwynnies thing... But you are right, threads not about they whom I mentioned, it's about the debate.

and, are you implying intent to drag me down with you after some sort of murder?

14-09-2012, 09:29 AM
(14-09-2012 09:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I never understood that Gwynnies thing... But you are right, threads not about they whom I mentioned, it's about the debate.

and, are you implying intent to drag me down with you after some sort of murder?

There ain't. no understanding my thing for that dang Gwynnies. Heart

And the other stuff, you're looking at it the wrong way. Murder. Pfft. What an emotionally charged misrepresentation of intent. One the one hand, it is the cauterization of diseased flesh from the body of humanity, on the other, a sheep is expedited into the arms of his shepherd. It's win/win. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2012, 09:40 AM
I think this particular disease has done too much damage to be worth removing.

I say we should just watch as the system slowly builds immunity and it can no longer infect cells. All the while we lul at it's attempts to do so as time goes by and get more lulz as we watch the previously infected cells stagnate and die under the weight of their own stupid, or get eaten alive by the disease killing cells.

14-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Once upon a time... in the early 1970s, Truman Capote hadn't really written much since his incredible work In Cold Blood and I guess he thought another book about a killer would continue to pay the bills.

At some point, Truman openly expressed a desire to interview Murderer Tex Watson - of the famed Manson family murders. One would think, to possibly to learn further juicy details about the Manson murder sprees.

As it turns out, Tex Watson is quite a personable fellow... when he was advised of Truman's desire for an interview, his reply was: "He just wants to get raped and killed in prison." When this response was relayed to Truman he replied, "See, he is intelligent and insightful."

I only relate this true story to break up the monotony. And because I think Ray Comfort wants to get raped and killed in prison.

I can only hope we all get what we want in life. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
14-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Look at muffintop going all Hamata k and shit. Big Grin

(14-09-2012 07:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hate this Ray cunt more then anyone else on this planet. He is most definitely thee most stupidest motherfucker I have ever come across ...

You need to get out more. They're everywhere. It's really hard to judge degrees of stupidity, it's more like a threshold or sigmoid function. At least we got the Darwin Awards to capture and preserve idiocy for future reference.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.