Ray vs Ra
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: Ray vs Ra
(14-09-2012 04:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's really hard to judge degrees of stupidity, it's more like a threshold or sigmoid function.

If we could somehow make it a trapdoor function ... Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-09-2012, 06:15 PM
I really think Ray's stupidity comes from a mental condition.
He comes in contact with all the rational people in debates and critics. Yet he just can't get the fact he's wrong on so many subjects.
Or he just pretends to be this stupid just for the cash.

Islam logic:
See a cartoon? Burn down the nearest embassy!
Find all posts by this user
14-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Spoon3r, I think that last one is right.

Ray isn't genuinely stupid, last I heard he rakes up something in the low millions each year from the sales of his books and other forms of media (Not that I can find anything to substantiate that claim) and of course his "ministry". Far as I can tell, dude is filthy rich, filthy with money he "earned" through years of honing his car salesmen like snake-speech. He also moved to a place full of stupid people (no offence Americans, seriously), in which he was able to pray on the stupid as a fuel in order to grow and eventually pedal the merchandise from his ever growing ministry.

All I am saying is that the guy is not stupid, he panders exactly to the right group of people; the stupid people.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user