Re-Introduction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 07:03 PM
Re-Introduction
I joined this forum some time ago, but disappeared for a while. I have since returned and hope to have the opportunity to get to know the people here.

My name is Marisa, I'm married and the mom of a teenage girl. We are an active duty army family hoping to retire in a few years. Well, my husband is. I'm a secretary. Laugh out load My daughter is 15 and studying to get her learner's permit so that should be buttloads of fun. Perhaps I can escape here when the nerves get just a bit too frazzled.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mat0816's post
08-04-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Re-Introduction
Welcome back Marisa. Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
08-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Welcome back!!! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
08-04-2014, 07:26 PM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-04-2014, 07:28 PM
(08-04-2014 07:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Up your nose with a rubber hose Dodgy Tongue Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
08-04-2014, 07:31 PM
(08-04-2014 07:03 PM)Mat0816 Wrote:  I joined this forum some time ago, but disappeared for a while. I have since returned and hope to have the opportunity to get to know the people here.

My name is Marisa, I'm married and the mom of a teenage girl. We are an active duty army family hoping to retire in a few years. Well, my husband is. I'm a secretary. Laugh out load My daughter is 15 and studying to get her learner's permit so that should be buttloads of fun. Perhaps I can escape here when the nerves get just a bit too frazzled.

If you need a place to escape to I can't think of a better place than here with us Shy
Welcome back!

09-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome; loved the Welcome Back Kotter reference. Laugh out load
09-04-2014, 02:22 PM
(08-04-2014 07:03 PM)Mat0816 Wrote:  I joined this forum some time ago, but disappeared for a while. I have since returned and hope to have the opportunity to get to know the people here.

Welcome back Marisa, my name is Eric, active duty now for 28 years (Navy) and will retire in 2 years, and I have 23, 20, 14 and 8 yo children, so we have some stuff in common, I am sure you will find you have a lot in common with various members here, enjoy yourself, relax, and enjoy like minded people's points of view Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
09-04-2014, 05:27 PM
Welcome - dive back in. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2014, 06:16 PM
[Image: tumblr_ll87xzaPdl1qk4y1jo1_500.png]

And what I mean is welcome back. Have fun.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube