Re Introduction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Re Introduction
Hello everyone, I once did an introduction on this forum back 2 years ago and used to be quite active. But then for some reason I just never came back. Undecided So, I'm doing another introduction. I'm now 19 years old, living with my beautiful wife in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I've since enlisted in the United States Air Force, I'm a Cyber Systems Operator working in a Space Operations Squadron. My life has changed a lot since I was last on the forum, but nothing could ever change the fact I absolutely love getting on these forums and seeing all of the threads. Looking forward to debating/chatting with you all later.

"My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight." - Marcus Luttrell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Misenhelter's post
22-09-2014, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2014 08:30 PM by Misenhelter.)
RE: Re Introduction
[Image: 10489888_10203293615553898_3859157040440...cba5704413]

Also I'd like to add a picture of my beautiful wife and I. Her name is Mallory.

(If it will ever let me add an attachment...)

"My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight." - Marcus Luttrell
[+] 1 user Likes Misenhelter's post
22-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Congrats on the marriage and welcome back.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Welcome back!

Your job title immediately made me think of the Terminator movies Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-09-2014, 09:08 PM
(22-09-2014 08:03 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  Hello everyone, I once did an introduction on this forum back 2 years ago and used to be quite active. But then for some reason I just never came back. Undecided So, I'm doing another introduction. I'm now 19 years old, living with my beautiful wife in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I've since enlisted in the United States Air Force, I'm a Cyber Systems Operator working in a Space Operations Squadron. My life has changed a lot since I was last on the forum, but nothing could ever change the fact I absolutely love getting on these forums and seeing all of the threads. Looking forward to debating/chatting with you all later.

Yo man, nice to see you back!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Welcome back Smile Incidentally the photo isn't showing, not sure why...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.