Re Watchable Films

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2011, 11:08 PM
RE: Re Watchable Films
(30-11-2011 10:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-11-2011 09:33 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Just found this on youtube. Gotta love teh netz.

Where's that gungy when I need it?
Thing about the Floyd? Chewed enough tabs in my life to have flashback on speed dial. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Paper Man.

Couldn't help but think about HouseOfCantor, Gwynnies, and calmyourtitsbro while I watched this pleasantly entertaining film. Big Grin

This is not my signature.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
04-12-2011, 06:39 PM
Of all the new stuff I've watched recently, my pick is Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

...seems like that Catholic guilt thing is a species-wide affliction. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
04-12-2011, 07:47 PM
sadly I have not watched any new movies lately. This is like torture to a guy like me. The last thing I got to watch was it's a wonderful life and I was too tired to make it through. It also doesn't count as it is strictly a holiday movie.
I'm starting to forget what movies are like. Are there new movies even worth watching?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2011, 05:26 AM
-A beautiful mind (Maybe it's because I study math, but I do think this and the next movie is awesome)
-Good will hunting
-Band of Brothers
-The prestige (Awesome plot, and a movie with details you won’t notice until after the 10th time you have seen it)
-Memento
-American History X
-The good, the bad and the ugly
-The dark knight (epic Hearth Ledger performance)
-Inception
-The usual suspects

And if I haven’t listed them all yet.. Everything Christopher Nolan have madeTongue
06-12-2011, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 02:15 PM by germanyt.)
Thank You For Smoking

I could watch it a million times in a row. Never gets old.
Also, when I was a kid I had Smokey and the Bandit, Overboard and The Great Outdoors on a VHS. There were probably times when I went 5 or 6 straight days watching them all.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain