Re:which mobile do you use

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2009, 03:45 AM

Re:which mobile do you use
hello friends,

I am aldous.I am using phone of Nokia N72.Its really nice.I am having work on software.so its very compatible for me.This mobile is made for the use of software only.

thank you!!
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2009, 04:29 AM

RE: Re:which mobile do you use
Hi,

I have just switched to N97. It's not the one I have purchase from my pocket. Rather it's my work phone. It's all about a PC on your mobile. It's costly though worth that cost.

Cheers.
12-07-2010, 12:22 AM

Hey mine is Nokia 5800 XperssMusic. I recently bought it after I lost my Iphone. Its also a complete Mobile Solutions with all the latest application and function. Its a pen touch cell phone with wide touch screen as of the Iphone. The only difference I felt in this mobile is the thickness. Iphone was slim but this cell is a bit thick. The sound quality of the cell phone is mind blowing this is only the reason I bought this cell phone.
12-07-2010, 06:49 AM

I have the Nokia 5530 XpressMusic. It's the smallest touchscreen I have ever seen, but it's a great phone/music player which is all I really need.
12-07-2010, 09:05 AM
Please don't feed the bots.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2010, 10:52 AM

Well, that's 3 in a row.
12-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Don't worry. You'll get the hang of it eventually. Tongue

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
12-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Sony Ericson C902. Nice one, the keys annoying sometimes but quality of pictures rocks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-07-2010, 07:17 AM

em using nokia N73 , this phone is great runs software's quite well . . . :-D
30-07-2010, 11:59 PM

I use Nokia 5130.It's really good mobile.Because it's provide more facility for people.I am very happy with this mobile.It's sounds amazing and body looks very nice.