Read "Life Before Life"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2013, 01:37 PM

RE: Read "Life Before Life"
(01-06-2013 05:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  Now you're giving free psychiatric advice. Or did you read his natal chart to get that?

What are you talking about? You're posts frankly are becoming more and more disorganized. Did you know that?

Quote:Anyway, Ed, you need to be a fool, a dualist, for psychological reasons, so be that thing. But when you spout this crap, you are a fool. Seriously. You need to drop out of here.

I'm not going anywhere. Look at my rep points. Look at who gives me positives. I would say I'm welcome here. You go to every post and drop little snipes. When you do write something, it's Nietzchean doom. If anyone's going to drop out of here--it really should be you. All you do is make people feel bad. I don't slam anyone who doesn't slam me first.

So, why don't you drop out?
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 01:42 PM

(01-06-2013 05:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  More "You atheists" and your complete contempt for atheists.
Yet here you are, back again, on the atheist forum because you MUST be here.
You are pathetic. But you are so full of crap it's hilarious.
Forum clown fits you well.

Pathetic? Really?

When I was 20, I lived in Great Britain. I had my own car, my own money, my own apartment; I was working on airplanes, ghost hunting in ruined castles, I was traveling to other countries; I was going to clubs, I was a good-looking American with my own money, and I was young. AND, I was 3000 miles away from home.

You should be careful in which glass house you throw around the word "pathetic." Drinking Beverage
01-06-2013, 01:43 PM
So Egads...why did your life to turn psycho shit after that wonderful period in your life?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2013, 02:04 PM
(01-06-2013 01:37 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 05:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  Now you're giving free psychiatric advice. Or did you read his natal chart to get that?

What are you talking about? You're posts frankly are becoming more and more disorganized. Did you know that?

Quote:Anyway, Ed, you need to be a fool, a dualist, for psychological reasons, so be that thing. But when you spout this crap, you are a fool. Seriously. You need to drop out of here.

I'm not going anywhere. Look at my rep points. Look at who gives me positives. I would say I'm welcome here. You go to every post and drop little snipes. When you do write something, its Nietzchean doom. If anyone's going to drop out of here--it really should be you. All you do is make people feel bad. I don't slam anyone who doesn't slam me first.

So, why don't you drop out?

Eddie, you completely misunderstood the 'Scum' post. You really didn't understand it at all. "Nietzchean doom" it wasn't.

It wasn't even Nietzscheanā€Ž doom.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2013, 10:19 PM

(01-06-2013 01:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So Egads...why did your life to turn psycho shit after that wonderful period in your life?

You'll have to read the memoir. Sleepy
01-06-2013, 10:31 PM

(01-06-2013 01:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive told you before Ed that the loosest way of describing my beliefs is I am a pantheist bordering on Agnostic

Well, hell, that's me, too.

Quote: (with a nihlist approach), although I don't believe in any description put forward that describes/explains "god" because if anything of that nature does exist I don't think it could be described. It would be like describing infinity.

That's the conclusion I've come to as well.

Quote:The truth is I don't know, I could think I know but that would discount all other information. I would rather have my "third person" view that attempts to see all sides of something... its this "Third person" view that allows me to discuss and share these things with you other than mock you like the rest of the forum.

So if you wish to keep labeling me like everybody else then just say so and I wont participate in any more of your discussions.

No, no, no. My bad. I apologize.

Personally, these days, when it comes to God, I think I know less and less. God may not even be a person in any shape form or fashion. It may be we who become the personalities of God, but God overall--that Divine Source, the more I think about it, the less it seems I can figure out about it.

It's like I have this consciousness, this observer of me, and then there's my personality, and they're not the same thing. Something seems to be guiding me, teaching me, but I don't even know if it's God or some kind of "higher self" or if the two terms are really synonymous.

When I interpret dreams, I see that people are receiving communications. When I look at charts, I see that a person is pushed in a certain way in life--as if to learn something. I believe in the spiritual realms and the spiritual forces, but I can't understand them.

It's like you have to look at them out of the corner of your eye. If you try to look straight at them, they disappear.

But I'm babbling now. Bottom line: I promise I will never call you an atheist again. No
01-06-2013, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 12:02 AM by Mr Woof.)
(30-05-2013 03:39 PM)Egor Wrote:  Just reviewed "Life Before Life" by Jim B. Tucker, MD. It's an amazing work offering real--practically indisputable--evidence for the survival of the soul. If you want to remain an atheist, I'd ignore it.

You can read my review on my blog if you want to. But again, if you're an atheist, I'd ignore it. Lamo

http://veridicanblog.com

I am not in to indisputable cosmic evidence as I think we need to be a bit humble about such things. Interesting reverse psychology you are applying to atheists.
Perhaps you need to curb your ego a little.Cool

You seem to be trying....(very trying at times) still essentially only you, if genuine, will transcend ultra secular reasoning and move hopefully forward.
Find all posts by this user