Reading the Bible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Reading the Bible
(15-03-2012 10:23 AM)Denicio Wrote:  I think when KC showed up here eaerly on we revealed to him some truth about the forefathers of this nation of ours that he had gotten wrong.

ROFL

Dude, that a tongue-in-cheek jab by me towards Christians who believe that our forefathers were Christian. I know they were Deists. Besides, you know I firmly believe that politics and religion shouldn't intermingle.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2012, 10:49 AM

(15-03-2012 10:45 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 10:23 AM)Denicio Wrote:  I think when KC showed up here eaerly on we revealed to him some truth about the forefathers of this nation of ours that he had gotten wrong.

ROFL

Dude, that a tongue-in-cheek jab by me towards Christians who believe that our forefathers were Christian. I know they were Deists. Besides, you know I firmly believe that politics and religion shouldn't intermingle.

Hold on there partner, no sarcasm intended. If memory serves me and a few forum members did show you a few things about the forefathers. Not talking about your POV on Church/State. I do recall you leaving the discussion with the 'i'll need to look into that more now' type of statement. Pretty sure that was you.

D
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2012, 10:52 AM
(15-03-2012 10:49 AM)Denicio Wrote:  

ROFL

Hold on there partner, no sarcasm intended. If memory serves me and a few forum members did show you a few things about the forefathers. Not talking about your POV on Church/State. I do recall you leaving the discussion with the 'i'll need to look into that more now' type of statement. Pretty sure that was you.

D

Are you talking about US forefathers?

Or Christianity forefathers?

15-03-2012, 10:59 AM

(15-03-2012 10:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

ROFL

D

U.S. forefathers. United States, baby!

This was one of the 1st discussions you participated in last year (if memory serves).
(15-03-2012 10:59 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 10:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

ROFL

D

U.S. forefathers. United States, baby!

This was one of the 1st discussions you participated in last year (if memory serves).

Also...We ALL know that Robert Tilton is the forefather of Christianity!
15-03-2012, 11:02 AM
(15-03-2012 10:59 AM)Denicio Wrote:  U.S. forefathers. United States, baby!

Nope. Sorry man. That was not me.

Spectre maybe?

15-03-2012, 11:06 AM

(15-03-2012 11:02 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(15-03-2012 10:59 AM)Denicio Wrote:  U.S. forefathers. United States, baby!

Nope. Sorry man. That was not me.

Spectre maybe?

Who was the fella that had to choose between a christian forum and this forum?
I thought it was THAT guy (which i thought was you).

Getting old sucks! My mind is mush!

D