Ready for Winter?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2015, 03:46 PM
Big Grin RE: Ready for Winter?
(01-11-2015 03:33 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  3 beers and I feel like a bloated goat..............

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: Ready for Winter?
You can tell that goat is female...........

It sounds EXACTLY like my ex...........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-11-2015, 06:01 PM
(01-11-2015 03:33 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 12:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We've been home brewing for years and years...Used to be very active in the home brew community as well in Califorinia. But when we moved here we started shifting from beer to cocktails. It's too rainy and our equiptment is more the outdoor type....

I think we're finally coming to an end. We've been talking about selling some stuff off.

I don't drink much beer anymore either (although I love the stuff) - 3 beers and I feel like a bloated goat..............

That's why hubby isn't interested in beer much anymore.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-11-2015, 06:08 PM
(01-11-2015 03:33 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 12:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  We've been home brewing for years and years...Used to be very active in the home brew community as well in Califorinia. But when we moved here we started shifting from beer to cocktails. It's too rainy and our equiptment is more the outdoor type....

I think we're finally coming to an end. We've been talking about selling some stuff off.

I don't drink much beer anymore either (although I love the stuff) - 3 beers and I feel like a bloated goat..............

Well, if you have any extra and want to get rid of it, could send it my way lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-11-2015, 08:38 PM
(28-10-2015 02:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  Nope.

I just had the car serviced for winter, still need to put the snow tires on and get new windshield wipers.

I need to put up the new tent for the tractor and attachments - mine collapsed at the end of last winter.
I mean, seriously, after 18 years and an 8' snowfall? They just don't make 'em like they used to. Angry

[Image: 62790_600x600_01.jpg]

✓ windshield wipers. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2015, 10:09 PM
(31-10-2015 12:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They are predicting a very rainy winter here. From the looks of my yard right now the house may turn into an ark before winter gets here. Screw that ALL the animals shit, the six that currently reside here (not counting that evil bastard of a squirrel that ate his way into the house) are all who are going on this flood voyage. Dodgy

We won't be needing snow survival gear, we will need snorkels and swim fins.

You don't have those damned ground squirrels do you? Hahaha. If you do, have I got a thread for you! It's a 15 year continuous ongoing thread on the subject of getting rid of ground squirrels, parts of which are rather entertaining.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/235...-squirrels

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
01-11-2015, 10:20 PM
(01-11-2015 10:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(31-10-2015 12:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They are predicting a very rainy winter here. From the looks of my yard right now the house may turn into an ark before winter gets here. Screw that ALL the animals shit, the six that currently reside here (not counting that evil bastard of a squirrel that ate his way into the house) are all who are going on this flood voyage. Dodgy

You don't have those damned ground squirrels do you? Hahaha. If you do, have I got a thread for you! It's a 15 year continuous ongoing thread on the subject of getting rid of ground squirrels, parts of which are rather entertaining.

No ground squirrels...just regular ones. One has chewed an opening under the eaves on the upper story of the house. The other day he had his head poking out of it...mocking us. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-11-2015, 06:25 AM
(01-11-2015 10:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Getting rid of ground squirrels is easy. The solution - a 12 gauge with 8 shot....

If you catch them square, they basically vaporize.....

Squirrel mist....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-11-2015, 06:32 AM
(02-11-2015 06:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 10:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You don't have those damned ground squirrels do you? Hahaha. If you do, have I got a thread for you! It's a 15 year continuous ongoing thread on the subject of getting rid of ground squirrels, parts of which are rather entertaining.

Getting rid of ground squirrels is easy. The solution - a 12 gauge with 8 shot....

If you catch them square, they basically vaporize.....

Squirrel mist....

Big Grin

Probably not the best plan...our neighbors would be unhappy if we started blasting him/her with a shotgun.

As it stands, the pellet gun option has only made him faster and sneakier.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
02-11-2015, 06:40 AM
plan b --- Victor rat traps... (not the mouse traps... the bigassed rat traps) -- nail to the trunks of trees and bait with peanut butter...