Real Actors Read Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 07:52 AM
Real Actors Read Christian Forums

Playlist here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt...Fe8ejyOI10

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Hafnof's post
22-11-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: Real Actors Read Christian Forums
See this forum needs more heavy hitting topics like this,
Too many inconsequential topics like suicide prevention, domestic violence and stuff.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
22-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Omg this is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing! Here is my favorite.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
22-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Crap. I posted that too soon... Nearly all of them had me in tears.. I would have been if they were all compiled into one video!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
22-11-2013, 05:35 PM
If I ever feel bad about doing/saying something stupid, I'm going to watch this playlist.

I hope Christians watch these. Hopefully seeing actors over-dramatize their "concerns" will wake them up.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
22-11-2013, 05:38 PM
I watched them all today. Very funny. I'm glad there weren't more yet, or I would have been sucked into a YouTube black hole and accomplished zero in the real world.