Real Reasons for Ratzinger's Retirement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: Real Reasons for Ratzinger's Retirement
(24-02-2013 07:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  How can you possibly practice proper popery if you don't poke your protruding privates in the proper place ? Weeping

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Priests...41781.html
Another in a long list....

Richard Sype puts the incidence of homosexuality amongst catholic priests at 25-50 %...not that there's anything wrong with that ....other than the hypocricy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2013, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2013 01:48 AM by Mark Fulton.)
People...I'm particularly perturbed by this peculiarly puerile proliferation of piss poor "p" profundities. I propose you pundits prefer to posit more professional pieces by posting particulars about the poofters partaking in the poll for the papacy.

PS..I'm pretty proud of this post.
[+] 4 users Like Mark Fulton's post
25-02-2013, 04:01 AM
[Image: 35359820.jpg]

I kid, I kid... Tongue

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-02-2013, 07:46 PM
So the "Servant of the Servants" of God, goes to his other villa.
per the Director of Pontifical Villas.
http://www.vaticanstate.va/EN/State_and_...Villas.htm
[Image: castelgandolfo.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
11-06-2013, 11:49 PM
So it looks like the new pope sorta let the cat out of the bag. No doubt the secret report that caused, in part, the resignation of Benny, was what Francis confirmed about what had been reported in the Italian press ... ie, that a group of the Roman Curia actually was acting in concert, and he called it a "gay lobby".
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/11...ref=topbar

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
12-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Is what he says scripted or off the cuff, because really... he seems to suffer a bit from foot in mouth disease.
12-06-2013, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 07:50 PM by JAH.)
Not certain why this tread was bumped I read through (more properly skimmed through) it. I have no specific comment on why the previous pope resigned but clearly the church hierarchy knew something was coming considering the speed with which a new pope was elected.

Hey could I be the pope of atheists and get a fancy car with a water slide. I did once own a VW bus that was affectionately know as the popemobile. I therefore have experience and I am not yet senile and I do look good in dresses.
12-06-2013, 07:38 PM
(12-06-2013 12:56 AM)JAH Wrote:  Not certain why this tread was bumped I read through (more properly skimmed through) it. I have no specific comment on why the previous pope resigned but clearly the church hierarchy new something was coming considering the speed with which a new pope was elected.

Hey could I be the pope of atheists and get a fancy car with a water slide. I did once own a VW bus that was affectionately know as the popemobile. I therefore have experience and I am not yet senile and I do look good in dresses.

Mmmmm...maybe. Are you willing to let pedophiles loose in parishes? Are you a good liar? Is money important to you? We don't want no half-baked pope round here. Oh yeah, you gotta make saints too...one a week.
12-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Mark Fulton, please I am asking to be the pope of atheists. We let anyone screw anyone as long as it is consensual. We do draw certain lines however and predatory pedophilia will be handled in a very painful and public way.

Yes I lie well and yes, I not only find money important, I handle it well. I will not be a half-baked pope. Do you want to be a cardinal, I will wash your feet twice a year, and of course you will get a cut of the action.

The Saints part may be a bit difficult. I very much enjoyed New Orleans on my one trip, but damn I am a long time 49er fan, I have always had trouble with Saints.
[+] 2 users Like JAH's post
13-06-2013, 01:45 AM
(12-06-2013 08:04 PM)JAH Wrote:  Mark Fulton, please I am asking to be the pope of atheists. We let anyone screw anyone as long as it is consensual. We do draw certain lines however and predatory pedophilia will be handled in a very painful and public way.

Yes I lie well and yes, I not only find money important, I handle it well. I will not be a half-baked pope. Do you want to be a cardinal, I will wash your feet twice a year, and of course you will get a cut of the action.

The Saints part may be a bit difficult. I very much enjoyed New Orleans on my one trip, but damn I am a long time 49er fan, I have always had trouble with Saints.

Cardinal eh? Lots of sex...mmmmmm. Big Grin Will there be any...um...atheist nuns?

Money? yeah yeah yeah!Now you're talkin.

What do I have to do? Debate theists? Bring it on! Can you tie'em down for me...they keep running away for some reason.

Do I get a cardinalmobile? Can I have a yacht too?

I want lots of beer, ok?