Real Superheroes!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Wink Real Superheroes!
This guy's name is Phoenix Jones, he is a real superhero based in seattle.

He has made over 120 arrests, been shot 2 times, stabbed 4 times, and can still be seen on the streets today. Here's a video of him kicking someones ass. Skip to 6:37 for the fight.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes UndercoverAtheist's post
10-07-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Real Superheroes!
It's Batman...without a family fortune.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
10-07-2013, 11:19 PM
He looks a bit like BibleMan.

[Image: Bibleman-The-Series-Christian-MovieFilm-DVD.jpg]

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
11-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Looks like I've found my new favorite person.
11-07-2013, 09:08 AM
See here is the thing, what is different about doing this and what someone like Zimmerman did (minus the shooting Trayvon)? If you see something illegal, call the police and don't approach them. Zimmerman called the police, and they said not to approach the suspect, he did and he ended up killing him. Zimmerman should end up being charged with 2nd degree murder.

This guy saw the guy in the orange shirt do something illegal and instead of approaching that guy, they should have just called the cops.

This kind of shit is fucking moronic. Drinking Beverage but that's just me.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
11-07-2013, 09:32 AM
(11-07-2013 09:08 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  See here is the thing, what is different about doing this and what someone like Zimmerman did (minus the shooting Trayvon)? If you see something illegal, call the police and don't approach them. Zimmerman called the police, and they said not to approach the suspect, he did and he ended up killing him. Zimmerman should end up being charged with 2nd degree murder.

This guy saw the guy in the orange shirt do something illegal and instead of approaching that guy, they should have just called the cops.

This kind of shit is fucking moronic. Drinking Beverage but that's just me.

He did call the cops! The cop mediated the fight and made sure no one interfered!

They always call the cops when something goes down.
11-07-2013, 09:48 AM
And the point of sticking around was...? He wanted to fight the guy. He was just smart enough to do it legally. That my friend, is the mark of a fucking moron.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
11-07-2013, 09:51 AM
For instance, the reason the video was posted to youtube is almost certainly the very same reason you highlight when the fight starts. It is just one more thing for this guy to point to and say "look how badass I am." What's the difference between him doing what he does, and the guys he fights in the video? He knows enough about the law to not be prosecuted for being a meathead.

—Thomas Henry Huxley
11-07-2013, 04:16 PM

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
11-07-2013, 04:37 PM
WTF was that? First of all what did orange shirt guy do in the first place? What kind of law is that which says if two dudes want to duke it out they can call a cop to play referee?

...Looks like a bunch of ass hats dressing up and trying to start shit on the street if you ask me.

"EAhh Tugger, lets go fightin' around the world!"

[Image: FIghtin-around-the-world.jpeg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user