Real life debate with deitys. The 3D challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2013, 01:16 PM
Real life debate with deitys. The 3D challenge
Hello all, About a year ago I issued a challenge to the major deities of this world on facebook. It was a seven day event, because as I understand it, seven is some special number to gods. But anyway, I am now going to replicate the experiment to you here at TTA.

The terms of the challenge were:

1. Every day I would ask each major deity and their "prophets" including Jesus even though he is regarded by most mainstream Christian sects as JHVH/YHWH, to do 1 of three things. A. Come speak to me face to face. B. Punch me in the arm hard enough to leave a bruise with an image of your particular system. or C. Kill me dead on the spot.

2. After each plea to the specified deity, I will wait 24 hours to publish my results to the public via the internet.

3. No deity shall instruct nor influence any human to accomplish said requests. All answers must be provided by the deity and that deity only or assigned and agreed upon dead prophet alone. (In other words YHWH/JHVH and Alla...no cheating like in the past, this is between me and you).

4. The following Deities are eligible for the aforementioned challenge: YHWH/JHVH; Alla; Brahman; Jesus and Muhammad will be included and acceptable representatives of their respective holy books.

5. If any other deity makes its presence known, it must state its name and what their followers are known as here on Earth. I'm looking in your direction Horus and Osiris and the rest of you magnificent cunts.

6. Failure of any deity to meet said requirements of this agreement will result in my total rejection of their followers claims, and even if said deity exists, future judgement for non belief shall be null and void since ample opportunity had been given to present incontrovertible evidence for such claims by the deity doing the judging themselves.

SO...Here we go TTA. As of 6/22/2013, 3:15 pm EDT....the Challenge begins. Stay tuned for the next 6 updates.

"Now I don't want to be sane either, but I'm just saying there may be other delusions and hallucinations worthy of consideration before jumping to an irrational conclusion, that's all."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fisty_McBeefpunch's post
23-06-2013, 06:18 PM
RE: Real life debate with deitys. The 3D challenge
Day 1. As of 8:12 pm EDT. No response. 2nd request made at 1:30 pm EDT on 6/23/13. Awaiting response.

"Now I don't want to be sane either, but I'm just saying there may be other delusions and hallucinations worthy of consideration before jumping to an irrational conclusion, that's all."
24-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Round 3 has come and gone. No response. Only 4 more tries deities! Perhaps one of them is waiting to perform some "Grand Entrance" on the final day. C'mon Jehovah! This isn't like the God I read about in I Kings 18: 21-39. In fact you seem suspiciously like what Elijah described and mocked in verses 27-29.

24-06-2013, 08:49 PM
lazy week huh?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-06-2013, 09:02 AM
Round 4. Still no response.

27-06-2013, 07:31 AM
I Kings 18: 21-39. Ok Baal, here is your shot at redemption. Jehovah and the rest have been very quiet. Only today and tomorrow to go!

27-06-2013, 03:35 PM
(27-06-2013 07:31 AM)Fisty_McBeefpunch Wrote:  I Kings 18: 21-39. Ok Baal, here is your shot at redemption. Jehovah and the rest have been very quiet. Only today and tomorrow to go!

You think cutting myself will help?
[+] 1 user Likes NoSuicide4Me's post
27-06-2013, 09:29 PM
(27-06-2013 03:35 PM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 07:31 AM)Fisty_McBeefpunch Wrote:  I Kings 18: 21-39. Ok Baal, here is your shot at redemption. Jehovah and the rest have been very quiet. Only today and tomorrow to go!

You think cutting myself will help?

Couldn't hurt. Well, it might. But as things have been going this past week for the deities, it certainly couldn't help.

28-06-2013, 11:33 AM
(27-06-2013 09:29 PM)Fisty_McBeefpunch Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 03:35 PM)NoSuicide4Me Wrote:  You think cutting myself will help?

Couldn't hurt. Well, it might. But as things have been going this past week for the deities, it certainly couldn't help.

Maybe if I sacrifice an animal? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-06-2013, 12:27 PM
(28-06-2013 11:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-06-2013 09:29 PM)Fisty_McBeefpunch Wrote:  Couldn't hurt. Well, it might. But as things have been going this past week for the deities, it certainly couldn't help.

Maybe if I sacrifice an animal? Consider

You did have a baby in your possession... They are tasty, maybe that would bring the Gods out...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense

[Image: Hitchhikersguide_zps7678fbae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post