Real life debate with deitys. The 3D challenge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Real life debate with deitys. The 3D challenge
*sigh* I gave them all a second chance and no one showed for the dance. So, deities, if you are out there don't blame me for my non belief. Believers on the other hand, you are the ones I fear. You are the ones capable and willing to do everything I asked your gods to do and much more. I guess this wraps it up for another annual 3D challenge. Goodnight everybody and...*wink wink* God bless.

"Now I don't want to be sane either, but I'm just saying there may be other delusions and hallucinations worthy of consideration before jumping to an irrational conclusion, that's all."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fisty_McBeefpunch's post
28-06-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Real life debate with deitys. The 3D challenge
(28-06-2013 12:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-06-2013 11:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  Maybe if I sacrifice an animal? Consider

You did have a baby in your possession... They are tasty, maybe that would bring the Gods out...

mmmmm...babies....agggghhhhhhh....

Maybe I should try the reverse challenge? You know, Satan and all the "bad guys" and see how they respond. It does seem obvious that I've been giving the "Almighties" too much credit.

"Now I don't want to be sane either, but I'm just saying there may be other delusions and hallucinations worthy of consideration before jumping to an irrational conclusion, that's all."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply