Realistic FPS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2010, 05:47 AM
RE: Realistic FPS
(19-09-2010 03:38 PM)TruthAddict Wrote:  Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is a really realistic game and a lot of fun.
I wish Ubisoft would release another Rainbow Six already. I've loved every single one of them that I've played, the first being Rainbow Six 3 for the Xbox.

[Image: 4hs9p5.png]

"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."
-Stephen Colbert
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2010, 01:02 AM

(19-09-2010 03:38 PM)TruthAddict Wrote:  Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is a really realistic game and a lot of fun.

Well, I have played this game and I totally agree with you. As I also want to say that Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is really very realistic as well as also that much fun to play this game. The other thing is that I spend time leveling up character in the multiplayer of Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2010, 07:56 AM
Operation Flashpoint was one of the first.
I think it was used by the US military at some point.
If you find 200 people to play it with it feels like real war.

Realistic FPS are different but in the main stream industry it usually means not having a health bar and regenerating by sitting in a corner sucking your thump.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2010, 05:11 PM

Assasin creed broutherhood ssasin creed 3 mabye,deadrise 2 blood and gore game about zombies...killing tons of zombies and combine stuffs like a bat and nails and a whole lots of combining!" Call Of Duty 7 black ops" baby! guns multiplayer gore new guns killing spree more new guns more new maps a world record of 34000 hours of campigan realistic gameplay no lags + campers new attechment camos and more!!! fear 3...the games name is not just fear 3 its F.3.A.R..an awesome scary game with monsters mabye online.
14-01-2011, 09:51 PM

Anyonce excited about Dead Space 2? I loves the first one, and cant wait to shit myself again playing the second lol!!! Seriously, that game is terrifying!
14-01-2011, 10:08 PM

When the first one came out, I played it for a week straight! I can't wait for the second one either Big Grin
14-01-2011, 10:21 PM

(14-01-2011 10:08 PM)mBear Wrote:  When the first one came out, I played it for a week straight! I can't wait for the second one either Big Grin

The utter INTENSITY of the first one was almost unbearable! Also, can't wait for F.3.A.R. Seems like truly, TRULY, scary video games are few and far between. Like R.E. 5. Loved the game...though it was a lot of fun, but it wasn't really SCARY.
14-01-2011, 10:48 PM

(14-01-2011 10:21 PM)imaginarygods Wrote:  
(14-01-2011 10:08 PM)mBear Wrote:  When the first one came out, I played it for a week straight! I can't wait for the second one either Big Grin

The utter INTENSITY of the first one was almost unbearable! Also, can't wait for F.3.A.R. Seems like truly, TRULY, scary video games are few and far between. Like R.E. 5. Loved the game...though it was a lot of fun, but it wasn't really SCARY.

Yea, I know. Doesn't seem like there are many scary 'horror' games out anymore.

There's a game called Asylum coming out this year. Looks promising, I think I'll give it a try.
14-01-2011, 11:01 PM

Though my TRUE love is a good RPG. Mass Effect baby!!! If Bioware puts it out, its quality. And the third and final looks EPIC!!!
(14-01-2011 10:48 PM)mBear Wrote:  

There's a game called Asylum coming out this year. Looks promising, I think I'll give it a try.

Oh yeah. Isn't that Deltoro's project??
14-01-2011, 11:35 PM

(14-01-2011 11:01 PM)imaginarygods Wrote:  Though my TRUE love is a good RPG. Mass Effect baby!!! If Bioware puts it out, its quality. And the third and final looks EPIC!!!
(14-01-2011 10:48 PM)mBear Wrote:  

Oh yeah. Isn't that Deltoro's project??

I think the del Toro project is called Insane, and won't be out till 2013 :/ I bet it'll be good though