Realistic FPS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2011, 03:44 AM
RE: Realistic FPS
I had been playing MAG for the PS3 quite a bit. MW2 before that but it got very old very quickly. To be honest it just got overrun with these little disrespectful kids. I got Black Ops for xmas but have yet to play online. Not in much of a hurry either.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2011, 03:59 AM
Heeeeeeeeeeeey,
Forgot about Delta Force
Anyone play that ?
Find all posts by this user
15-01-2011, 08:44 AM

Afraid not. Is that a shooter?
(15-01-2011 03:44 AM)silent_drgn Wrote:  I had been playing MAG for the PS3 quite a bit. MW2 before that but it got very old very quickly. To be honest it just got overrun with these little disrespectful kids. I got Black Ops for xmas but have yet to play online. Not in much of a hurry either.

Black Ops is good. I'm not much of an online gamer, but I really liked the solo campaign. I'm a 360 man, but I've been thinking about getting a PS3. Namely for LBP2 and GOW3. For me to get a new console, takes quite a bit. An exclusive title FOR that console, that looks truly EPIC always helps lol.
WOW....I just watched the Christopher Hitchens video. I AM NOT a man easily moved to tears...but watching that, seeing the absolute love and support from so many random people, for someone they have never met...well...I felt the water works flowing. I've not read his stuff yet, but be sure that I will now. I hope he gets well soon.
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2011, 09:11 PM

Rainbow Six was amazingly realistic. I know this isn't a shooter, but the Splinter Cell series I love, mainly cause its all about being sneaky (something i love). CoD is old and boring I think. I prefer Battlefield, much more teamwork required and you don't deal with a bunch of retard 10yr olds raging because you emptied your clip into them faster than they could.
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2011, 11:55 PM
I play games to escape realism, not indulge in it.

I think that might be why I play Team Fortress 2. Not only did I just kill you with a fish wrapped in a newspaper, but then I drank an atomic energy drink to increase my speed to the point where bullets can no longer hit me, all Matrix style!

Realism is boring.

The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one
31-03-2011, 04:45 AM
have any of you seen freddies future FPS video?

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"