• 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Really Stupid Shit You've Seen in R/L
I deserved all 3 of mine, for sure.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2016, 02:17 PM
They threatened me with Captain's mast (NJP) -- for a failed urine test (THC).

I beat the rap...

Smile

At that time a pee test wasn't admissible in a court-marshal -- and because I was at a land station - and I had reason to believe I wouldn't get a fair NJP (they told me ahead of time what my penalty would be....) I was allowed to demand court-marshal...

The command started to process it -- and got really pissed when told by district that they didn't have any admissible evidence......

Good thing I left that command shortly thereafter....

They were pissed.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-09-2016, 02:40 PM
(05-09-2016 06:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I once saw, in person, Kent Hovind throwing stuffed dinosaurs into an audience to make a pseudoscientific point on gravity.

So, if the stuffed dinos ended up on the ceiling, gravity was disproved?
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
08-09-2016, 05:12 PM
(08-09-2016 02:40 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(05-09-2016 06:04 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I once saw, in person, Kent Hovind throwing stuffed dinosaurs into an audience to make a pseudoscientific point on gravity.

So, if the stuffed dinos ended up on the ceiling, gravity was disproved?

Would've been better, they just flew into the audience, one hitting me in the head. I don't even remember the nonsense he was trying to prove by doing it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Not sure if this counts but there is this guy on the bus in the morning and he has his spot where he always stands. That spot is right in front of the middle doors where, under normal circumstances, 6 people could stand. But he takes up all that space alone because he decides to stand without holding on to anything or leaning. He gives people a cold look if they need to get off the bus or move past him. He doesn't move whatsoever.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
08-09-2016, 07:21 PM
(08-09-2016 06:05 PM)Leela Wrote:  Not sure if this counts but there is this guy on the bus in the morning and he has his spot where he always stands. That spot is right in front of the middle doors where, under normal circumstances, 6 people could stand. But he takes up all that space alone because he decides to stand without holding on to anything or leaning. He gives people a cold look if they need to get off the bus or move past him. He doesn't move whatsoever.

Kinda like this goofy fuck??

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxK2vPyVMfmok7yKwWuT_...zf8bHBkiCo]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-09-2016, 09:06 PM
One spring my brother and I took our farm truck in to the back fields ( we just wanted to bomb around in the mud) but our father told us we were going to get stuck...which we quickly did.

Trying to get us unstuck my brother opens the driver's door and leans out and turns to look at the rear tire to see if it moves any, then he puts the truck in reverse and floors it, and immediately gets hit with a massive stream of mud all over his face and upper body, I nearly pissed myself laughing.

Took us hours to dig that thing out.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
09-09-2016, 04:39 PM
(08-09-2016 09:06 PM)unsapien Wrote:  One spring my brother and I took our farm truck in to the back fields ( we just wanted to bomb around in the mud) but our father told us we were going to get stuck...which we quickly did.

Trying to get us unstuck my brother opens the driver's door and leans out and turns to look at the rear tire to see if it moves any, then he puts the truck in reverse and floors it, and immediately gets hit with a massive stream of mud all over his face and upper body, I nearly pissed myself laughing.

Took us hours to dig that thing out.

I once tried to take a short cut home from a girlfriend's house, using a dirt road that we used all the time. The trouble was, this was in winter, and they didn't bother to plow that road, because it wasn't a real road. so I got stuck. I called a tow truck to get me out, and the tow truck got stuck. They had to get another bigger tow truck to get us both out of there. Fortunately, my dad was a firefighter and knew the towing company owner, so I didn't have to pay through the nose like I should have (good thing -- I was a college freshman, and my only source of income was a part time job flipping burgers for $1.80 per hour).

This is kind of turning into "Really stupid shit that you've done in real life".

Laugh out load
09-09-2016, 04:55 PM
My brother is one of those guys who has 3 degrees and therefore knows everything. I being a blue collar type had a pick up and when someone at his church gave him a piano for his daughter to take piano lessons on, he asked if I would drive it to his house. We went and wrestled it into the back of the truck. I pulled out a length of rope ready to tie it down It was old and harbored a hundred scratches, but he didn't want to tie it down for fear of scratching it. So I drove slowly and got to within 4 blocks of his house when turning a corner the piano jumped out of the back of the truck and shattered on the ground into thousands of pieces. So we were picking up the kindling and deciding to take it to a bro-in-law who had a wood burning stove when a man came out of the house we were in front of and said if we wanted a piano and we weren't going to have that one he had an old one his mother had played while she was alive and we could have that one after cleaning up. We took the kindling to said bro-in-law and came back and loaded piano # 2. I whipped out my rope and brother said he'd drive it couldn't be that tuff, just a few locks to go. He drove and turning in at his driveway this piano also decided to bailout and splinter on the side of his yard. I just laughed and drove away letting him clean this one up alone. His daughter never did get a piano
[+] 4 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
09-09-2016, 04:58 PM
A month or two ago, I was sitting at a red light (on my bicycle), waiting for it to change. A car pulled up next to me, made a right turn, then immediately made a u-turn, and then another right turn. I guess he didn't want to wait for the light to change. I really wish there had been a policeman there to witness this.

Another one that I didn't witness, but a friend told me about: He had gone to a local minor league baseball game, and some young people who had been tailgating (grilling out) before the game were worried about their grill getting stolen when they went into the game -- so they put the grill (still containing hot coals) in their car. Of course the car started on fire a short while later, and was a total loss. My friend (and another smart-ass friend of his) happened to be driving by toward the end of all this. The smart-ass guy stuck his head out the window and yelled "Hey, at least nobody stole your grill!"
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post