Really Stupid Shit You've Seen in R/L

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Really Stupid Shit You've Seen in R/L
(12-09-2016 02:34 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 02:24 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Must just be me......

To me a woman holding a gun is about as sexy as a woman holding a hacksaw.....

Both are just holding a tool.... Nothing more......

Don't get me started on a hot girl with a hacksaw! Good god man, are you trying to give me a myocardial infarction!?

Give her an acetylene torch, a hammer and anvil, and I'm drawn like a moth to a flame!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2016, 04:09 PM
Stop, dammit...now I'm picturing a plasma torch, sparks arcing everywhere, long curly hair, shapely legs, curves in all the correct places...leather gloves...

I'll be right back.
12-09-2016, 04:20 PM
[Image: 34zleua.jpg]

[Image: 2j5dzll.jpg]

[Image: iqlriw.jpg]

[Image: htik1x.jpg]

[Image: xaw56a.jpg]

That really does nothing for you, OLB? Brother, you need a doctor, stat! Big GrinTongue
[+] 2 users Like The Dark One's post
12-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Especially this one makes sense LOL

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
12-09-2016, 05:44 PM
(12-09-2016 05:20 PM)Leela Wrote:  Especially this one makes sense LOL

It makes perfect sense. I understand what she's doing, and I applaud her for her work ethic. She also is obviously very warm, so she decided- very intelligently- to ventilate herself. This is a woman to be watched- I, for one, can't stop watching her...
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
12-09-2016, 06:40 PM
(12-09-2016 04:20 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  [Image: 34zleua.jpg]

[Image: 2j5dzll.jpg]

[Image: htik1x.jpg]

[Image: xaw56a.jpg]

That really does nothing for you, OLB? Brother, you need a doctor, stat! Big GrinTongue

1. Hot
2. Hot
3. Hot
4. Hot
5. Hot- and she's got a really mischevious look to her. I just hope she doesn't have pliers behind her back.

Women and fire! What could go wrong?! Big Grin

And I love seeing women who are capable that way. There was a truck modification show many years ago that had a gal who picked up a rear axle, positioned it and welded it to fit the truck. That's some hot stuff!
12-09-2016, 09:14 PM
(11-09-2016 08:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  In the case pictured, a little polite, "Hey, don't you think that pistol ought to be pointed somewhere else?", is usually sufficient. Also, I don't see that any of them have proper eye and ear protection. I wonder what the provenance of that picture is?

http://gunpath.com/you-cant-learn-the-4-...un-safety/

The 'finger on the trigger' redhead's a worry LOL.

No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
13-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Quote:And I love seeing women who are capable that way. There was a truck modification show many years ago that had a gal who picked up a rear axle, positioned it and welded it to fit the truck. That's some hot stuff!

I had a very attractive girl working for me in my hot rod shop, for a couple of years. She was primarily a welder, I taught her to be a fabricator, and eventually I taught her to paint. She caught on very quickly, was able to grasp the big picture faster than the other guys almost every time, and was by far my most dependable employee.
She could build a custom chassis, to spec, by herself in two days. She was brilliant at building custom headers, she had a serious knack with the pneumatic pipe bender, which will hurt you if you aren't careful. She could knock out a set of long tube, equal length headers for a V8 in a day, start to finish, including hot coat.

We had a big party for her when she left, and I don't think there was a dry eye in the shop. She was awesome. Her husband was in the Army, a major at the time, and he got transferred to the pentagon for a spell.

She started out as eye candy with some skills, but it wasn't long before the guys stopped seeing her as a girl so much, and just as a person who could make their jobs easier, lol. She had serious chops, especially by the time she left.

It was hot. Seriously hot. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post