Really down today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Really down today
I feeling really down and I don't know why.
I'm really upset. I'm tired and stressed. I want to get away and not worry about anything.
I felt like hurting myself but I decided to put glue on my arm instead and then peel it off. I have schoolwork and puzzle games which can hopefully keep me occupied so I don't hurt myself.
Sorry I'm such an annoying bitch. I don't know. I'm so down today. I couldn't tell you why. Maybe everything? I have a doctors appointment next week. I wish it was this week. Whatever.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Really down today
(09-05-2016 07:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I feeling really down and I don't know why.
I'm really upset. I'm tired and stressed. I want to get away and not worry about anything.
I felt like hurting myself but I decided to put glue on my arm instead and then peel it off. I have schoolwork and puzzle games which can hopefully keep me occupied so I don't hurt myself.
Sorry I'm such an annoying bitch. I don't know. I'm so down today. I couldn't tell you why. Maybe everything? I have a doctors appointment next week. I wish it was this week. Whatever.
When I feel down, I retreat to my bedroom and play games on my phone or read a book or play guitar. I do like lone time.

This thing about hurting yourself, what's that supposed to achieve?
Be a bit more fun to play mindless games wouldn't it?

Anyway, if you really are serious about hurting yourself then perhaps you could consider reaching out to friends, family or professionals. Surely there is a local support line.

Anyway, take care.
09-05-2016, 07:21 PM
(09-05-2016 07:17 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:10 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  I feeling really down and I don't know why.
When I feel down, I retreat to my bedroom and play games on my phone or read a book or play guitar. I do like lone time.

Anyway, if you really are serious about hurting yourself then perhaps you could consider reaching out to friends, family or professionals. Surely there is a local support line.

Anyway, take care.

Hurting myself doesn't achieve anything other than giving myself scratches and scars. That's why I'm trying not to do it. >.<

I have been seeing professionals. I need to see another professional. I might have to use medicine or something. We'll see.
09-05-2016, 07:24 PM
I am posting from a cancer ward surrounded by people who are very ill.

Things could be worse.

And there is enough pain in the world already. Please do not add to it. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
09-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Okay.
[+] 3 users Like CosmicRaven's post
09-05-2016, 07:28 PM
(09-05-2016 07:21 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 07:17 PM)Stevil Wrote:  When I feel down, I retreat to my bedroom and play games on my phone or read a book or play guitar. I do like lone time.

Anyway, take care.

Hurting myself doesn't achieve anything other than giving myself scratches and scars. That's why I'm trying not to do it. >.<

I have been seeing professionals. I need to see another professional. I might have to use medicine or something. We'll see.

I am sorry to hear about that. I know what its like and a professional can help. if the one you are seeing can't help maybe you should look for a different one?

If you aren't comfortable with you psychologist it hurts more than helps, and on the point of medication, it really can help. I never wanted to go on medication but once i did, it really helped me cope.

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2016, 07:28 PM
im sorry, i get like that too.. i know it sucks. just do the best you can and push through to your appointment. my dad finally got new insurance cards for us so i can finally start trying to find myself a doctor.
maybe this is another thing we can help each other with. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
09-05-2016, 08:19 PM

First off, GOOD JOB finding another outlet rather than hurting yourself. I self-injured all through middle and high school and I know how hard it can be to fight those urges. You are proving again and again that you are a strong person who can combat that inward negativity one bit at a time.
You aren't annoying, trust me. That's just your depression feeding itself. Look at your rep! We're glad that you are a part of this forum. We appreciate your contributions and your support. We appreciate YOU.
Keep your mind occupied. Try to get some sleep tonight. Tomorrow is a new day (I know that's trite, but sometimes thinking of things as a fresh start has helped me get through especially rough patches). We're here for you, friend Hug
[+] 5 users Like debna27's post
09-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Indeed. Well said.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Edit!